• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wii-U didn't have amazing games UNTIL 2 years after it was released............some people in here still have amnesia over the lame launch titles that the Wii-U had in its first 6 months.

If the Wii-U had launched with the games that came out towards the end of its life cycle (SM 3D World, Super Smash Bros, Super Mario Maker), the Wii-U would've had some promise to begin with.
Smash Bros is the ONLY thing I'm holding on to my Wii-U for :smh:

IMG_0581.JPG
Picked up this pro controller at this weird thirft store type of place with PS4 Xbox one games at 90% off it was the only switch item I found but they had Wii U pro controller those Wii U GameCube controllers...I guess everything says salvage but it's like returned stuff idk but it works perfectly now I got two

Switch Pro Controllers are heading to thrift shops now?! joe billionaire joe billionaire got a steal, DAYUM $28

Idk if it's a thrift store because if it was there would be hella ps2 games lol but it's like overstock/returns or something because the games are new wrapped up still for 90% off (retail price) i didn't really find any new titles but I wasn't paying too much attention, they had like big box Star Wars lego sets for the low at like 80% off toys...the name of the place is "dirt cheap" :lol:

Idk if it's a thrift store because if it was there would be hella ps2 games lol but it's like overstock/returns or something because the games are new wrapped up still for 90% off (retail price) i didn't really find any new titles but I wasn't paying too much attention, they had like big box Star Wars lego sets for the low at like 80% off toys...the name of the place is "dirt cheap" :lol:

I went to the website that was listed on your receipt..........I think that place is more of a Liquidation Store than it is a thrift shop.

I haven't been to a liquidation store since 2001.........it's been a whole ******* minute since I've seen a liquidation store. I remember I use to buy replacement SNES and N64 controllers from liquidation stores when I was a kid whenever I broke one of my controllers back in the day.

The original NES console sold for $140, AND it was a bundle that came with 2 controllers, 2 games (definitely Duck Hunt and possibly Super Mario Bros), and R.O.B. the robot.

BRUH

The original NES console sold for $140, AND it was a bundle that came with 2 controllers, 2 games (definitely Duck Hunt and possibly Super Mario Bros), and R.O.B. the robot.

BRUH

Thats about $300+ bucks in todays money.
They had to make a market, bundle the hell out of it.

IMG_3613.JPG
Picked up some switch accessories + bonuses from my Japan trip last week. That's not even half the stuff I got there :smokin
U know
I was gonna rep u
Then I Realized
U ain't look out for nobody
U didn't even let the thread know u was going
We coulda PayPal'd u some cash or something
But NOOOOOO
U just pop up in this thread
Post ur trinkets and gadgets
To stunt on us
And expect a rep
Well nope
No sir
Not from me

Anyone know if Mario/rabbids kingdom battle is a couch co-op?

It has a couch co-op mode, with its own separate campaign away from the main story. No online co-op though, which is fine for this game......its not the type of tactical rpg that requires a competitive online co-op mode.

I love my Wii U

But if they get rid of online for Smash and Mario Maker I would probably get rid of it

Back
Top Bottom