• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DIkQa8QWAAcPBH9.jpg
Instacop :nthat:

Whats the most storage microSD card can we put in the switch?

Nintendo says we can put up to 3 TB max for a micro SD card.............which hasn't been invented yet.

So basically, any micro SD card (that is UHS-1 category) can be used in the Switch since there isn't a super large micro SD card created yet.

Trying to setup my Switch and as I went to setup the wifi, I got hit with a white "preparing" screen that's been loading for about 10 minutes. How do you hard reset your Switch?

u gonna pick up???

Not on release day, I have made that promise to myself for NBA 2K18.........no matter which version.

I cannot deal with the 5-6+ patches that 2K ends up having to release literally days after a new NBA 2K game is release, since it is usually something that breaks gameplay entirely during the tenure of patches release on a weekly basis.

That being said, I'm tempted at how big of an install base that the Nintendo Switch can develop for NBA 2K18 now that some members of the 2K Community are starting to gain some interest in the Switch version of it.

If the Switch gets a big enough install base from the 2K Community for NBA 2K18, including a dedicate set of people creating custom draft classes, custom rosters, and custom sliders........I may "Switch" from the PS4 on this NBA 2K game.

Nyko about to be the MVP for Nintendo Switch owners........

The "official" PORTABLE Switch dock, fellas........even the HDMI cord is longer than the stock HDMI cord that comes with the actual Nintendo Switch console.

So dumb that 2K is going to be digital only on release day

Made me switch me pre-order back to the PS4 :smh:

What accessories do you guys recommend for the Switch? I'm definitely buying a Pro controller. I need a good glass screen protector too.

Back
Top Bottom