• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man they need to bring Bayonetta back to PS/Xbox in addition to bringing it to the Switch. I know Bayo 2 will remain Nintendo exclusive but hopefully they can out Bayo 3 (if there's one) on PS/Xbox as well.

Nintendo console drops are the new Supreme drops. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Nintendo console releases are the OGs in HYPED DROPs

20 years fam.............20 years, nothing has changed

Nintendo console releases are the OGs in HYPED DROPs

20 years fam.............20 years, nothing has changed
Yeah, I've been aware of Nintendo's "shortages" for years now.

Just watch this 20/20 piece from 1988...same old **** from Ninty. 
laugh.gif

Never played bayo would be huge for Nintendo especially if they keep 3 to themselves

Probably why the bayonetta amiibos coming out

Never played bayo would be huge for Nintendo especially if they keep 3 to themselves

Probably why the bayonetta amiibos coming out
The smart thing would be for Nintendo to plan out a "timed-console exclusive" with Sega for the Switch IF Sega makes a Bayo 3 that is also multiplatform like the other 2 games.

The Bayonetta amiibos is already one of those exclusives, but Nintendo may need to bite their bullet and start borrowing tactics from Sony & MS on "timed console exclusives"

Anybody picking up new2DS XL? I think I'm gonna get one just for the SNES games. It'll be nice to have them on the go.

Wolf link is restocked I forgot to mention as well as the other botw amiibos besides at GameStop, Best Buy got the botw amiibos not sure about the wl

Wolf link is restocked I forgot to mention as well as the other botw amiibos besides at GameStop, Best Buy got the botw amiibos not sure about the wl
Still waiting on a surprise restock on Smash Bros Link...........smfh, of course the one Link amiibo that gives you Epona guaranteed would dry up in stock quicker than the 2013 Royal 1s
mean.gif

Last edited:
I am loving arms. Only played about an hour but I will be playing this daily for sure.

Also anyone else only play the switch in handheld mode ?

Back
Top Bottom