• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i really hope they come out of games that fully take advantage of the gamepad and tv screen working together

not just being able to see whats on the tv like mario 3d world

pikmin 3 was cool with the minimap but seeing the stuff they did with nintendo land they can do better

shouldnt be too hard seeing that nintendo has been making dual screen games for the DS for a while now

That is Iwata's top priority this year when it comes to Wii U, this is what he had to say

Our top priority task this year is to offer software titles that are made possible because of the GamePad.
We have managed to offer several of such software titles for occasions when many people gather in one place to play, but we have not been able to offer a decisive software title that enriches the user’s gameplay experience when playing alone with the GamePad. This will be one of the top priorities of Mr. Miyamoto’s software development department this year.

It's such an awful timing though when I recently read that when you play DK Tropical Freeze, the gamepad displays nothing on the screen, not even a logo. I really hope that that was just an unfinished build and that it will at least have some sort of tracking. It would be great if you could remove the UI from the main screen and swap if over to the gamepad cause DK looks great and will look even better with nothing on the screen as far as UI goes.

cant wait to see what they do with the gamepad for metroid and zelda

although i would rather them just make a great zelda game rather than trying too hard to make use of the gamepads features like they did with phantom hourglass, the item switching on the go in WWHD is good enough for me

I think only letting 1 player being able to use the game pad isn't fair
They need to let every player be able to use it
I think the player with the game pad has slight advantages

Those U.S. games 
mean.gif

Nintendo needs some Pokemon Stadiums, Fire Emblem's, Starfoxes, Kirby's, Megamans, Metroids, Donkey Kongs, Sonics, Wii Sports.

Cant keep relying on Mario & Zelda.

Edit. Just saw 3rd party,but still man.

Last edited:
GAME INFORMER MAGAZINE AWARDS DONKEY KONG COUNTRY: TROPICAL FREEZE 9.25
FEBRUARY 4, 2014

The contents and the games reviewed in this months Game Informer magazine have been published online. The publication awarded Retro Studio’s latest title Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze a impressive 9.25. Interestingly, they also awarded Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition exactly the same score, 9.25. You can see all the review scores in the latest edition of Game Informer, below.

Donkey Kong TF – 9.25
Tomb Raider Definitive – 9.25
FF Lightning Returns – 7
Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 – 6.0
Broken Age Act 1 – 8.5
Bravely Default – 8
The Banner Saga – 8.5
OlliOlli – 8
Danganrompa – 8.5
Dr. Luigi – 8
Repubilque – 7.5
Dragon Ball Z Battle of Oz – 7
Joe Danger Infinity – 8
Nidhoog – 8
Fable Anniversary – 8
DK Tropical Freeze: summary:

Seems like generic worlds, ice, beach, jungle but “the variety is amazing”
Ride minecarts through saw mills, dash through a forest with a raging fire, etc.
Great difficulty balance, bonus stages are a bit ridiculous in difficulty though that is expected.
Water levels return, are very fun, better to control with analog stick than d-pad. For some reason you have to access the menu to pick one or the other.
Dixie and Cranky add new moves that work best to reach certain collectibles or specific platforming challenges. Rotating barrels allow you to select the best Kong for the job.
“Local Co-op is as much a mixed bag as the first installment.”
6 worlds instead of 8 in the last game. But each level is larger. Reviewer says it rather have a smaller collection of the best levels Retro can make than a more bloated game with less quality levels and that is exactly what this game does.

POKEMON BANK NOW AVAILABLE IN NORTH AMERICA
FEBRUARY 5, 2014

Nintendo has rolled out Pokémon Bank for North America today. The cloud storage app – which allows you to deposit, store and manage up to 3,000 Pokémon – was released yesterday for Europe and earlier this month for Asian territories. You can download Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter straight from the 3DS eShop for around 500 blocks on your SD card – a 30-day free trial is also currently available. Those who download the app by September 30 can receive the adorable Celebi as a free gift.

cant wait to get home to get that celebi :pimp:

Hopefully Pokemon Bank works with R4s, I'm not trying to buy a legit copy of Black or White from the US, way too much hassle.

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Edit: more vids of the game was spotted in Cryteks software trailer that came out last year

This game came out of nowhere... WOW

Edit: 2 This release coincides with the television show seen below.

Last edited:
was kinda juiced for bank
but now i just wish i had a new pokemon game to play :lol:
i damn sure aint about to replay pokemon x

Sonic games been trash though

Calling them trash is a bit harsh. They definitely have some bad eggs in the franchise....but Sonic Generations and Sonic Colors were good games.

Which reminds me, I still haven't played Lost Worlds. It's gotten a lot of mixed reviews from people. I need to play that for myself to make a determination.

Sonic games been trash though
This. There hasn't been a great Sonic game since Adventure one nor will there be. Generations came closest, and the non werehog parts of unleashed . didn't play That much of colors but it looked decent

But my little brother loves sonic to death, so I get him all the games so I will end up playing this.

What's going on knuckles :lol:

Sonic 06 is one of the worst video games ever made.

Sonic lost is all over the place, they once again could not pick a format and stick with it, soured the game. Plus it's crazy short like you would think with 7 bosses to fight they could have made made the game a decent length but nope.

Last edited:
POKEMON BANK NOW AVAILABLE IN NORTH AMERICA
FEBRUARY 5, 2014

Nintendo has rolled out Pokémon Bank for North America today. The cloud storage app – which allows you to deposit, store and manage up to 3,000 Pokémon – was released yesterday for Europe and earlier this month for Asian territories. You can download Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter straight from the 3DS eShop for around 500 blocks on your SD card – a 30-day free trial is also currently available. Those who download the app by September 30 can receive the adorable Celebi as a free gift.

cant wait to get home to get that celebi :pimp:
Those 3 gifs alone are why I have confidence in it. Day 1 purchase

Back
Top Bottom