• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ganon fight is easy. Yeah you can keep playing after, it just starts you in front of the castle.

Yo this MK8 has some dope unlockable vehicles. :smokin

Last edited:
How hard is the Gannon fight?

Should I stack up on any particular weapons?

Also can you still explore and do side missions after you defeat him?
Only thing I would recommend is making sure your perry and dodging skills are pretty decent

I would also grab the master sword and hellion shield but it's pretty easy regardless.

Also, when you beat Ganon the game is technically over so you can't do anything post Ganon fight but you can just reload the save point from right before you fight him and still go out and do everything else

Ganon fight is easy. Yeah you can keep playing after, it just starts you in front of the castle.

Yo this MK8 has some dope unlockable vehicles.
smokin.gif
Anybody unlock the GLA with the top chopped off?

Got a few runs in this morning. These Germany dudes are no joke.

so in what order are you supposed to defeat the beast in on botw ? ive done the elephant and the bird so far 

so in what order are you supposed to defeat the beast in on botw ? ive done the elephant and the bird so far 
There's no set order. You can do em in whatever order you want. You can even fight Ganon before beating any of the Beasts.

I went Elephant-Lizard-Camel-Bird.

Last edited:
Finally started BOTW today. So far I'm having trouble finding the controls to feel natural, I keep pushing the wrong buttons in combat. Also seems like I'm on my inventory screen way too often.

Finally started BOTW today. So far I'm having trouble finding the controls to feel natural, I keep pushing the wrong buttons in combat. Also seems like I'm on my inventory screen way too often.

You'll get used to controls they're pretty intuitive. Can't avoid inventory screen though

Ok how do you make the big jumps on Mario kart? I never make it across, never I do the jump right before to get the turbo and nothing...always getting 5-9 cause of that

Ok how do you make the big jumps on Mario kart? I never make it across, never I do the jump right before to get the turbo and nothing...always getting 5-9 cause of that

Thats interesting, maybe you arent generating enough speed prior to. If youre doing the jump then you should be good.

Yea that I hate that too but try to go to the sides, it's the stupid jump that gets me lol

Battle mode I do pretty good but I like racing better

I got the switch day one so not sure if this matters but when playing mario cart with the left joycon I noticed that it pushes my vehicle right and it's almost as if I have to force the car to turn left. Anyone else experiencing this?

I think its time to end BOTW. been exploring and upgrading  for a whole month and a half now. its been a fun ride but I think its time to get off and find something else. personally tho I think they should've stuck with both the free exploration and traditional first 3 bosses with an additional 5-8 along with final ganon fight. great game tho

I got the switch day one so not sure if this matters but when playing mario cart with the left joycon I noticed that it pushes my vehicle right and it's almost as if I have to force the car to turn left. Anyone else experiencing this?
Turn the gyro controls off

I think its time to end BOTW. been exploring and upgrading  for a whole month and a half now. its been a fun ride but I think its time to get off and find something else. personally tho I think they should've stuck with both the free exploration and traditional first 3 bosses with an additional 5-8 along with final ganon fight. great game tho
Agreed. Hopefully we get the mini-Dungeons and Temples in addition to the open world for the next game. Just sucks we'll have to wait 5+ years to find out (or maybe in some DLC :nerd:).

Last edited:

I put in work on BOTW this weekend

Only missing the Ancient Armor pants/head gear and the armor you get for completing all the shrines

65 shrines done plus I got all the memories

I think it may be time to fight Ganon

Back
Top Bottom