I will use that walkthrough if I can't figure it out

I've done all the beasts by myself so far

I wanted like tips

Repped

I will use that walkthrough if I can't figure it out

I've done all the beasts by myself so far

I wanted like tips

Repped
Yeah i get you. it's hard to give tips for the beasts though without spoiling anything or just flat out telling someone where to go

I did all the beasts all on my own except for that one 
mean.gif

The cops and robbers battle game is either really fun and it drags out forever or your entire team gets snatched up in 3 seconds :lol:

It'd be too much to type about but that's definitely the one that gave me the most trouble of the 4. Here's a video walkthrough that'll for sure help you.

beat it yesterday. almost gave in and went for a walkthrough but thanks to Ravali's Gale I was able to see whats goin on

Got my Switch and MK8D in today. Man, a pro controller is a necessity for this thing. That Joy-Con grip is buns, or maybe I'm just not used to it.

I haven't played MK in years (Wii), so it feels refreshing. Hopping online when I get home.

Joycon grip is dope to me, even ran the single joycons at work when a few cats saw me playing and wanted to try. Wasn't even that bad, the small screen was more of an issue than the controllers.

The joycon controller grip is perfectly fine imo I tried it out only got a pro controller because I had the credit, I do the single joycons as well two player tabletop mode screen is decent enough for 2

Pro controller is a waste of money. The grip is perfect and cheap to get. Better off spending the money on that and another set of joy cons to have multiplayer versatility.

Pro controller is a waste of money. The grip is perfect and cheap to get. Better off spending the money on that and another set of joy cons to have multiplayer versatility.
This. I understand the pro controller on the Wii to get that classic layout and grip but I love the joycon grip setup.

Do y'all use those joy con covers ? The ones that come with the system the ones with the buttons ? Might just trade those off lol

The grip just isn't comfortable to me. The bottom where your middle fingers rest at the end of the Joy-Con's feel weird, and I wish the grips were longer. I'm pretty sure it's just because of my E.T. fingers though.

Oddly though...using a single Joy-Con to play with is really fun.

Mcflyy Mcflyy I created a tournament, seems like we got a lot of people with the game now so throw this in the op and we can get sum races goin.

Tournament code: 2380-1548-7531

The hours are 6-12am east coast time. All items, all vehicles, 150cc.

Last edited:
How hard is the Gannon fight?

Should I stack up on any particular weapons?

Also can you still explore and do side missions after you defeat him?

Back
Top Bottom