• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not completely sure but I read that those Pac man pics are fake, I'm not home to look up the info but once I get home ill try and look it up.

And if anything, I think Goku would appear before Ryu seeing how Namco Bandai is helping with the development of the game.

It wouldn't be Pokemon if they started making the main games for the consoles. Its why they call it Pocket Monsters.
This should no longer matter IMO, its not like Pokemon Staduim didnt exist and they didnt make a killing off of it. If they ever made a full fledged console pokemon it would be the most popular Nintendo game ever. They wouldnt even need to make it current, just up to gen 2 or 3. Instant cop and the world would never stop playing.

I'm sure it would. And I would too. I was just echoing what the creator has said himself.

Last edited:
So I Finally made it to Champions Road.... Then I realized why they called it Champions Road

At First I was...
:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Then I was....
:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

I died so many times I was like...
:x :x :x :x

I was in denial for a couple hours...
|I |I |I

Then I got depressed...
:\ :\

Now I'm like...
:stoneface:

Whoever said Mario 3D World is a bad game or is kiddie, I dare them to make it all the way to Champions Road. It's not for the faint of heart.

Last edited:
I call bs on that Pokemon game. No way they would introduce a whole new region and se of pokemon so close to X & Y

This map is missing about 2-3 regions

Mintendo a business seem in trouble. Changing wii u forecasts from 9 to 2 million is big.

Keats has conceded that change is needed. Which is good.

What I would do is relaunch the system as just a Game machine. Stop manufacturing thetaer controller, tweak the design if the box by chNging the blue accents to purple, pack in two pro controllers and a Mario game, and change the name of the console to Super Nintendo. It needs to go fully after the nostalgia. Shoot promos like back in the day, game heavy footage. Smash, mario kart, Zelda, donkey kong, etc. Sell the console for 150. Have to be aggressive now. Before all these games would come out but Nintendo would try to half way market them towards as many demos as possible. Now they have to go full on onto hardcore gamers. They did it with casuals and I think it can work once more for hardcores

Nintendo business forecast do seem bleak but only because this company lives off of their first party titles and their big ones haven't released yet. Mario Kart 8 :wow: I'm so ready

We won't even mention smash bros

I get what you're saying @Hyper Cutter , but I think they'd corner themselves even further into a niche market. Look at the 3DS, it's sales have skyrocketed due to great games being rolled out month after month. What the Wii U NEEDS is great games. Nintendo needs a solid 6 months of a barrage of great titles to keep the Wii U afloat.

Nintendo business forecast do seem bleak but only because this company lives off of their first party titles and their big ones haven't released yet. Mario Kart 8 :wow: I'm so ready

We won't even mention smash bros

I get what you're saying @Hyper Cutter , but I think they'd corner themselves even further into a niche market. Look at the 3DS, it's sales have skyrocketed due to great games being rolled out month after month. What the Wii U NEEDS is great games. Nintendo needs a solid 6 months of a barrage of great titles to keep the Wii U afloat.
im hyped for mk 8
but i aint to worried about nintendo
they still made a NET profit and sitting on 10 billion in cash
nintendo has always relied on 1st party titles anyway so i aint trippin as long as they continue to churn out great games
THOUGH i honestly dont know what to expect after smash bros. zelda and mk 8 releases
thats pretty much it
BUT imagine if they did say
**** it and did an mmo pokemon game
thats their ace in the whole

They're not sitting on 10 billion.

The billions they do have are going to dwindle as they keep buying shelf space to keep the wii u in stores. It's why they forecast a huge loss rather than a profit. They're expecting to hemorrhage money just thing to keep this thing alive.

Te games are there. You just have to be savvy about how you market the super nintento revision. Shoot promos showing 3d world, assasins creed, pikmin, donkey kong. Like the commercials in the mid 90s. You have to use what's there and re introduce it under the guise a of a gaming-heavy message.

If only I was running Nintendo.

Last edited:
What games are there? I find myself playing either Mario world or Mario Kart 64 most of the time (and I need a wii controller to do it). They need new titles, and if they can't get the games out on time then my attention will go elsewhere

hyper cutter hyper cutter I don't know if I'm interpreting this right but are you saying that Nintendo should rename the Wii U and call it Super Nintendo?

Last edited:
That's right. That's what in saying. And I know you might think it's already been used, but that's the point.

The wii brand segregated Nintendo fans. The Nintendo brand still has fanatics. Look at how Pokemon brought everyone out the wood works. People aren't coming out the woodworks for 3d world because there is confusion as to where to play the game.

The Super Nintendo rebrand would just nip it in the bud. Imagine saying "hey y'all eying to play smash? I got they new Super Nintendo".
It becomes cool to have a Nintendo again. If you go to any party fools are still playing N64 smash bros. No one gets laughed at for having the N64. And people aren't exactly coming over to play wii u.

I just see it so clearly in mind as a success if marketed well.

Oh, and I do to mean simply rename it. I also mean tweak the design a bit (make the blue light purple) and cheapen manufacturing costs by ceasing production of the touchpad, stick to pro controllers, streamline the Nintendo network further and just go ahead and copy xbox live at this point.

Gotta bite many bullets now.

I dont know if Nintendo can pull the 3DS out of the red with Awesome games then I think they can do the same withe 3DS. Thing is they have so much to fix its sad. The Online needs to be finished which it should have been finished in 2012.

nintendo will never die. they have too many good games, if it all goes to ****, which it wont, they will release a MMO with pokemon and make infinite money.

So is the Wii U really that bad? I was thinking about getting one just for The Wonderful 101. It looks great

I'm expecting smash bros for wii U to be cross compatible for smash bros on the 3ds like one system having characters exclusive to that version and you can't get that character unless you have both....units!

Don't let Nintendo do a bundle for smash bros and the wii u either...units!

And Pokemon X/Y definitely appealed to the OG Pokemon players more. The game is nothing but the new region and the classic kanto region Pokemon. Nintendo knows how to lure us back in...

it would be cool if the wii u SSB had exclusive characters from wii u games and the 3ds had ones from 3ds games but if you have both games you can access the exclusive characters on both systems

it would be cool if the wii u SSB had exclusive characters from wii u games and the 3ds had ones from 3ds games but if you have both games you can access the exclusive characters on both systems

If Nintendo is Nintendo...it's happening :wink:

“We are thinking about a new business structure. Given the expansion of smart devices, we are naturally studying how smart devices can be used to grow the game-player business. It’s not as simple as enabling Mario to move on a smartphone.

“We cannot continue a business without winning. We must take a skeptical approach [on] whether we can still simply make game players, offer them in the same way as in the past for 20,000 yen or 30,000 yen, and sell titles for a couple of thousand yen each.”

Say it ain't so Iwata. I can see where they're coming from with this direction but I hope this doesn't lower they quality of Nintendo titles that come out on their premium consoles.

INB4 Mario X Angry Birds on iPhone7.

So is the Wii U really that bad? I was thinking about getting one just for The Wonderful 101. It looks great

The Wii U is awesome. Don't let the doom and gloom from the media deter your decision. The Wonderful 101 is one of the most underrated games to come out in 2013. This the perfect time to pick one up. Its cheap, current lineup is dope, and the 2014 game lineup is gonna be better.

I would also recommend Mario 3D World. Easily the funnest game Ive ever played.

Back
Top Bottom