• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Smash 3DS already $1M sold in Japan in just 2 days
pimp.gif

I'm not surprised at the money smash is making for the 3DS. It definitely about to surpass X and Y as the best selling 3DS game but I just wish there was more of an incentive to have both the 3DS version and Wii U version. Should've been version specific characters that you could only unlock with the other version. Like ice climbers on the 3DS version and you get them on the wii U if you have the 3DS and vice versa. Clones would've been more welcomed. It doesn't matter either way cause I'm buying both :smh:

Anywho I'm excited at the prospect of using the 3DS as another controller for the wii U version. I'm gonna invest in some of those new GameCube controllers they'll be releasing for smash as well. I've got a wii U pro controller and a Wii classic controller, combined with my wii U game pad and I'll have a controller for any type of way you'll want to play smash brothers. I need it because dudes come through the crib and start losing and the first excuse they go for is "bruh your controller be moving on its own" :rolleyes :lol:

I'm not surprised at the money smash is making for the 3DS. It definitely about to surpass X and Y as the best selling 3DS game but I just wish there was more of an incentive to have both the 3DS version and Wii U version. Should've been version specific characters that you could only unlock with the other version. Like ice climbers on the 3DS version and you get them on the wii U if you have the 3DS and vice versa. Clones would've been more welcomed. It doesn't matter either way cause I'm buying both :smh:

Anywho I'm excited at the prospect of using the 3DS as another controller for the wii U version. I'm gonna invest in some of those new GameCube controllers they'll be releasing for smash as well. I've got a wii U pro controller and a Wii classic controller, combined with my wii U game pad and I'll have a controller for any type of way you'll want to play smash brothers. I need it because dudes come through the crib and start losing and the first excuse they go for is "bruh your controller be moving on its own" :rolleyes :lol:
I think there will be an incentive to own both
Talk of characters being available by owning both
But no one know who
Only been speculation
Snake mewtwo and a few others have been brought up
But there will be an incentive remember there's a Wii u connect menu on the 3ds version

I think there will be an incentive to own both
Talk of characters being available by owning both
But no one know who
Only been speculation
Snake mewtwo and a few others have been brought up
But there will be an incentive remember there's a Wii u connect menu on the 3ds version

Yeah there are the rumblings of snake, mewtwo, ice climbers and others being in the game but if Nintendo is gonna get with the times and really milk DLC, those are the characters to do it with. Also with the wii connect option I was under the impression that it was to turn the 3DS into another controller as well as transfer stats and special moves you may have built with a specific character......but then where do amiibo's fall in? Eh so many questions...

With all these games coming out across Wii U, PS4 and X1, not to mention handheld titles, there are sooo many titles that I want by the year's end. No way I can manage all of them
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Link and I go back since the N64 days. We are ready for Super Smash 3DS :D. Got a code for the demo and I sucked with the other players :lol:. Villager will be a problem I feel

I'm actually surprised the 3ds version is selling so well. I get hand cramps on ds and really only play smash for local Co-op. I'm passing and can't wait to get it for wii u. I got kart on ds and while I find it impressive I simply don't play it like I do on wii u.

Hyped for kart dlc btw. Usury don't like dlc but I can't say no to new courses

Been playing Luigi mansion dark moon on ds. Never played the first. This game is genius. I love it.

Also downloaded Mario and Luigi superstar saga on wii u. Generally the only turn based RPGS I can tolerate/like are nintendo. Curious toa a Mario rpg

I initially wanted to get bowers inside story but since I saw that I could play the whole Mario and Luigi series from the start I figured I may as well. It drives me nuts thinking about how much money nintendo could make if they remade more games. Glad that this game boy advance game was available even though it's more appropriate on ds

I was also about to buy the first phoenix wright game but a trilogy is coming out at the holidays supposedly. Digital only.......

Last edited:
Those DLC packs have a ton of value wow. Good job Nintendo thats how DLC is supposed to be done. Good idea to do that to keep some people away from Smash

They're really gonna release Smash Bros on Wii U the same day as the Pokémon games, can't see that happening.

Although this is the same company who released Super Mario 3D World and A Link Between Worlds on the same day last year so I guess I can't put it past them.

I mean either way they gonna get that Black Friday money
Specially since Nintendo games RARELY go on sale
I'm copping both pokemon games one for me and other for my son
And that smash wii u
Hope we get word on that pokemon fighting game coming here
Damn just realized I gotta get bayonetta and hyrule warriors :lol:
Nintendo is doing the damn thang idc what anybody says
Also kids and girl leaving town this weekend
Anybody wanna do a MK tournament :nerd:

These videos got me to pre-order Smash. I was skeptical about the game playing well on 3DS but it sounds like it plays great.

Sakurai explains why Ice Climbers aren't in Smash

First, regarding the roster, Sakurai mentioned that even though many characters are included, there are some who worry about those who didn’t make the cut. He specifically addresses the absence of the Ice Climbers as well. It seems they were running in the Wii U version, but due to the required hardware power, the team couldn’t make them work in the 3DS game. There wasn’t as high a priority given to series that are unlikely to have another installment at this time.

On the topic of different release dates for Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS, Sakurai mentions that this was for debugging, which was necessary to avoid there being considerable differences between the two versions. If both games had a shared release date, a launch in 2015 may have occurred.

Won't surprise my if they're DLC exclusive for the NEW 3DS.

I still can't believe Nintendo has the gall to not admit that the New 3DS isn't the next step in the series.
I don't think theres anything to admit
It hasn't even been announced here yet
But of course it's the next step
The hardware is more powerful than the latest 3ds

Back
Top Bottom