• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FINAL FANTASY EXPLORERS WILL GET PLAYABLE DEMO IN JAPAN, FIRST PRINT EDITIONS WILL COME WITH ORIGINAL FINAL FANTASY
SEPTEMBER 17, 2014

Square Enix has announced that Japanese gamers will be able to get their hands on a playable demo for Final Fantasy Explorers for the Nintendo 3DS. The demo will come ahead of the game’s release date which is scheduled for December 18th. Square Enix also announced that those who pre-order the game will be entitled to a download code for the original Final Fantasy on the Nintendo 3DS eShop.

I was going to post that but wasn't too sure if there are any FF fans in here. I rarely buy 3DS games but this will be copped. I still need to cop Bravely Default also.

FF Explorers, Bravely Default, Xenoblade Chronicles and Bravely Second is all I need for 3DS for awhile. I'm sure I probably missed something though
laugh.gif

can any one hook me up with a smash code :rolleyes would greatly appreciate it!

edit. nvm the demo comes out worldwide 2 days from now...

Last edited:
AEA18 AEA18

Who would've thought IGN was still good for something. That was a solid list that included a good mixture of indie games, 1st party, and 3rd party games.

I hate when they do these lists and include multiplatform games.

No way in hell are there 15 games on Wii U better than DKC:TF :smh

Yeah the controls are going to take some time to get used to, but I approve overall.

I went to both supper duper burger and pearl deluxe burger. SDB was very basic but pearl was on point. Got the Buffalo burger with mushrooms, grilled onions, and jalapeño(got to have the spicy favor). Chatted with the owner about why he change locations and why he only accepts cash. Dude was mad cool and the garlic fries were pretty good. I will say I enjoyed the massive amount of toppings that was provided. Will be stopping by again.

Super Duper Burger

Pearl Deluxe Burger

One up nawghtyhare for another good recommendation!

Now back to Nintendo business cause Oct 3 is coming soon. Hope all is ready for these matches.

I'm still adjusting to the game but I feel like it's more difficult to dodge? Or that it takes more time?

Maybe I'm still working on the timing.

I think I might pass on the 3DS version of smash. It just doesn't feel the the same on the hand held

Don't do it man but I'm getting both. Probably going to do digital download if I don't get the game a few days earlier .

Last edited:
Don't do it man but I'm getting both. Probably going to do digital download if I don't get the game a few days earlier .

Smash is a game where you have to be in control of everything. On the 3DS it feels to chaotic. The thumb stick isn't large enough. It makes trying to dash and do smash attacks a little awkward. And I always harp on people who use the c-stick for quick smash attacks but it just doesn't feel the same if it's not atleast available to you. The 3DS version feels like the first smash bros in terms of the loose controls

I went to both supper duper burger and pearl deluxe burger. SDB was very basic but pearl was on point. Got the Buffalo burger with mushrooms, grilled onions, and jalapeño(got to have the spicy favor). Chatted with the owner about why he change locations and why he only accepts cash. Dude was mad cool and the garlic fries were pretty good. I will say I enjoyed the massive amount of toppings that was provided. Will be stopping by again.

Super Duper Burger

Pearl Deluxe Burger

One up nawghtyhare for another good recommendation!

Now back to Nintendo business cause Oct 3 is coming soon. Hope all is ready for these matches.
:pimp:
Don't forget espetus

Back
Top Bottom