• Poll closed .
Hate the 2 min matches right when u getting into it
Game over
Man I need smash now
This is officially the ultimate time waster
I'm never getting any work done I'm taking this to work

Dont even worry about it bro 
laugh.gif
, I appreciate me being in your thoughts. My 3DS is really about to become worth the money

Man I bought a wii u, 5 games, 3ds games, did every survey, and they couldn't give mea smash code. Smh
Any help for a brother.
Some one be a PAL. :nerd:

Managed to get a code from a friend. Game is smooth and :smokin. Mega man was a little tough to play with, so i have been using link while i get used to the controls.

I don't even understand what I'm looking at. Like I don't see the other person getting hit at all in it. Watching on a phone screen though

:lol: I thought it looked stupid. They should've just gave him a target reticule smash like snakes from brawl

I have 3 kids. They really wanna play smash. Be a cool person and help me be a better father to my kids. A code would make them so happy. I'll tell them you were a guardian angel. A Holy Ghost that will forever look over them.

Really hope he gets a code :rofl:
Game is cool, 2 minutes just aint long enough.
ONLY thing I have a problem with is I wish there was a dedicated smash stick like the c stick
Like I be tryna do a smash attack sometimes but only end up doing a regular attack
And yeah 2 minutes ain't enough

Back
Top Bottom