• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Super Mario Bros Wonder was fun af, was able to play for about 15 minutes at Nintendo Live the other day. Was a cool event, a lot of lines of course, but it was free so can’t complain.

IMG_4103.jpeg
IMG_4099.jpeg
IMG_4102.jpeg
IMG_4097.jpeg
IMG_4106.jpeg

Finally beat TotK. Drove myself crazy doing side quests and forgot I just needed more hearts to open a door near the end. Either way it helped.

Believe it when I see it.

If you're still giving us 1080p and cartridges,
I want achievements and backward compatibility.

I know they can do it, the wii did it.

Please be a new 2d dkc.
I hope Diddy and Dixie are more than just backpacks for dk this time around if it is a 2d dkc game.

Diddy >>>> dkc as far as movement and movement killed the dopeness of dkc tropical freeze for me. Navigating through levels felt off the entire game for me. I'd also like to see a port of dkc returns too even with the wack controls.

Think I’ll treat myself to a switch lite for the low next month. Don’t care about docking, never used it once when I had my OG Switch. Feels like enough content has and is dropping to warrant copping. TotK, Suikoden, Mario RPG and maybe Pokémon but I probably won’t play that. Used Switch lites are going for $130 so it’s no hit to my pocket for a casual handheld.

Think I’ll treat myself to a switch lite for the low next month. Don’t care about docking, never used it once when I had my OG Switch. Feels like enough content has and is dropping to warrant copping. TotK, Suikoden, Mario RPG and maybe Pokémon but I probably won’t play that. Used Switch lites are going for $130 so it’s no hit to my pocket for a casual handheld.

I couldnt get into TotK on the small screen, even on the OLED.

I think I’d prefer a 2d game but I won’t be upset with a 3D collectathon

I need to play Tripical Freeze again and try to get everything. That game is one of the most nostalgic games I have ever played.

Hopefully this means a more traditional Zelda game

For real. I am really not with the whole "make everything open world" stuff. My Zelda game should be Hella linear and maybe side quest me like Majoras Mask.

i’m cool with a new 2D game but i don’t think tropical freeze can be topped so i’d rather just have them swing at something new lol
IMO it's easy to top tropical freeze

No backpack partners
Diddy and Dixie play like they play in dkc2
Dk moves like he does in dkc
Add kremlings
No restrictive button mapping

I've honestly never played dkc64 tho so I have no idea what I may have missed out on with a 3d dk game. I can't even really imagine an open world dkc. I wouldnt mind seeing it tho

Back
Top Bottom