• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
POSSIBLE SUPER SMASH BROS ALL CHARACTERS LEAKED!!!!!
Naaa,no way. Not this early.

Lucas better be in there. 
mean.gif

Someone posted a picture of what seems to be the packaging for the 3ds version and in the back it doesn't credit Konami for character design so snake might be gone for real.

OK i dont care how late i am but i just heard about MK8 & it looks crazy ..... is it worth copping a wii just for that :lol: srs question cuz im sure some of you in here have it just for MK

OK i dont care how late i am but i just heard about MK8 & it looks crazy ..... is it worth copping a wii just for that :lol: srs question cuz im sure some of you in here have it just for MK

MK 8 is flames! The best Mario kart game and possibly the best game out right now... Who's tryna hop on some Mario Kart 8 real quick??? :nerd:

As far as that leaked smash bros list I think it's another fake. Dr Mario would literally just be an alternate costume for Mario. He wouldn't differ. Bowser jr.?? Hell naw! (But then again he got the boot in Mario Kart 8 in place of all his brothers and sister, the koopa kids, so Nintendo could pull a stunt like that :nerd:) and the select screen looks too messy. Plus the characters from their respective games are usually next to each other. The order of that character select screen is everywhere, why is Dr. Mario on the bottom as opposed to the too with the other "Mario" characters? I'm pretty sure Lucas won't return though he was just in the brawl to celebrate earthbound 3 and I wish snake did return but I doubt he will as well...

Last edited:
OK i dont care how late i am but i just heard about MK8
I would say YES!

MK 8 is flames! The best Mario kart game and possibly the best game out right now... Who's tryna hop on some Mario Kart 8 real quick??? :nerd:

welp off to ebay i go :lol:

err quick question i see a cheap 8gb mini joint will i be upset at that amount of space in the long run?

Last edited:
I would say YES!

err quick question i see a cheap 8gb mini joint will i be upset at that amount of space in the long run?
8gb mini????
I think u confusing a Wii mini and Wii u
Get the 32gb
Other games gonna interest u after u pick up mk8

As far as that leaked smash bros list I think it's another fake. Dr Mario would literally just be an alternate costume for Mario. He wouldn't differ. Bowser jr.?? Hell naw! (But then again he got the boot in Mario Kart 8 in place of all his brothers and sister, the koopa kids, so Nintendo could pull a stunt like that :nerd:) and the select screen looks too messy. Plus the characters from their respective games are usually next to each other. The order of that character select screen is everywhere, why is Dr. Mario on the bottom as opposed to the too with the other "Mario" characters? I'm pretty sure Lucas won't return though he was just in the brawl to celebrate earthbound 3 and I wish snake did return but I doubt he will as well...
Dr Mario played differently than Mario though
Like I remember his spinning hurricane thing used to travel upwards
And his pills bounced differently than Mario's fireballs
Idk man just **** got me hype
Less than a month for the Japanese release of smash
By this time next month we will know everything
Kinda sucks they not doing a world wide release like they did pokemon

Also sayin snake, Lucas and a few others may be dlc

Ah I forget this isn't the Wii and that DLCs are actually something they can do now :lol: fasho sounds good. but bruh snake was not trash at all dude was top tier that side tilt and up tilt were OP as hell

Oh Ice climbers is another that may be dlc but I still don't understand how they wouldn't be in
They also mention wolf as dlc
But damn wolf is garbage
So is falco
And fox

I would say YES!

8gb mini????
I think u confusing a Wii mini and Wii u
Get the 32gb
Other games gonna interest u after u pick up mk8

i was.. figured that out after 5 mins on the bay, copping the 32 if i can finesse this deal

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom