Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lucina dr Mario and dark out are clones. That's why

Why would they waste character slots on clones when they could've made them alternate costumes?Like they left out the totally unique ice climbers to put a pit clone in the game? Lucinia won't be an exact clone of Marth and Falco is right next to Fox since we're talking "clone characters"

Last edited:
Lucina dr Mario and dark out are clones. That's why

Why would they waste character slots on clones when they could've made them alternate costumes?Like they left out the totally unique ice climbers to put a pit clone in the game? Lucinia won't be an exact clone of Marth and Falco is right next to Fox since we're talking "clone characters"
They are clones
BUT they have different play styles
Sorta like how fox and falco are clones but their moves have different characteristics
Remember in melee Mario and dr. Mario moves were the same BUT dr. Mario whirlwind actually floated upwards while performing so it was also kind of like a recovery as well
And regular Mario's whirlwind kinda sucked a person in for more damage
Alternates like the male female villager and wii fit just has a physical appearance change
And not a move characteristic tweek or change

They are clones
Sorta like how fox and falco are clones but their moves have different characteristics
Remember in melee Mario and dr. Mario moves were the same BUT dr. Mario whirlwind actually floated upwards while performing so it was also kind of like a recovery as well
Alternates like the male female villager and wii fit just has a physical appearance change

Yes I'm aware of this but they completely deviated from this when brawl came out. You had your fox and falco's/Wolf's and your Ness/Lucas but their moves were different enough to be their own characters. Forward moving reflectors and easier to control PK thunders made a bigger difference then a Dr. Mario in melee whose forward smash was 10% stronger than regular Mario's. It makes no sense for them to do this again. Like dark pit?? Dr. Mario?? Would've been great alternate costumes and you could've used the character slot to give us someone unique like Knuckle Joe or Dixie Kong...

Last edited:
They are clones

Yes I'm aware of this but they completely deviated from this when brawl came out. You had your fox and falco's/Wolf's and your Ness/Lucas but their moves were different enough to be their own characters. Forward moving reflectors and easier to control PK thunders made a bigger difference then a Dr. Mario in melee whose forward smash was 10% stronger than regular Mario's. It makes no sense for them to do this again. Like dark pit?? Dr. Mario?? Would've been great alternate costumes and you could've used the character slot to give us someone unique like Knuckle Joe or Dixie Kong...
True but I'm thinking this may be the definitive and maybe LAST ssb for a LOOOOONG time do they wanna just throw everybody back in the pot
Not to mention dr Mario was my main in melee besides link
I just think they tryna include EVERYONE from past ssb since it will be IMO the last
Not the last forever
But we may go close to 8 years before the next one

EXPECT A POKEMON ANNOUNCEMENT AT 10pm JAPAN STANDARD TIME ON TUESDAY AUGUST 26th (it's already 3pm there)
Could be that pokemon fighters game :nerd:

Pokken Tournament co-developed with Namco Bandai Announced for arcades

mXZiBJg.jpg

screenShot01.png

screenShot02.png

screenShot03.png

screenShot04.png

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/pokken/

Trailer:

This could be the real megaton for me.
Arcade only for now but it will most likely come to the Wii-U.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting I was tryna figure out how I was gonna do all that on my phone :lol:
There's video out as well

The long-rumored Pokemon game “Pokken Tournament” has finally been made official. Famitsu properly unveiled the title during a live stream event held just a short while ago.
Bandai Namco is behind Pokken Fighters, which shouldn’t be too surprising given the nature of the game. Well-known Tekken producer Katsuhiro Harada is involved with the project.
Pokken Tournament will be coming to arcades in 2015.
Probably the reason we haven't seen tekken x streetfighter :lol:
Maaaaaan if this comes to the Wii u it could be BIG
I wanna put in work as blaziken

:stoneface:  Yet we wont ever see a console Pokemon RPG............
U aint feeling it???
Seems dope to me
Might be a good fighter that we can see at tourneys
Only downside is there may Only be a ground game
Since tekken isn't known for its high flying

U aint feeling it???
Seems dope to me

That's what I didn't want to hear.
Haven't seen the trailer since I'm at work but I was hoping for something similar to Dissidia.

If it's too much like Tekken then it sounds like it'll be limited.

U aint feeling it???
Seems dope to me

That's what I didn't want to hear.
Haven't seen the trailer since I'm at work but I was hoping for something similar to Dissidia.

If it's too much like Tekken then it sounds like it'll be limited.
Mortal kombat 9 and Injustice is the same way but people love it so maybe it's not really a bad thing
I just kinda wished it was akin to marvel vs in the way it plays
Would be so :pimp:
Especially tagging in another pokemon
Imagine dragonite putting in work
Or :wow: mewtwo
Bet u mewtwo is in the game

Mortal kombat 9 and Injustice is the same way but people love it so maybe it's not really a bad thing
I just kinda wished it was akin to marvel vs in the way it plays
Would be so :pimp:
Especially tagging in another pokemon
Imagine dragonite putting in work
Or :wow: mewtwo
Bet u mewtwo is in the game

Yea a Marvel style would have been good, But I can't see it being 2d so even a style like Gundam would have been good.

Mewtwo is a must by all means :lol:

Is it safe to assume that since pokken tournament is the arcade version...that should mean that fighters is gana be the Wii u one?

Ohh..and that trailer :pimp:

I just hope the selection is nice and that we can use more than just fighting types

Last edited:
Someone said that in the live stream at the end part of the text said Wii U on it so I'm optimistic about it coming to the console.

Mario Kart 8 DLC leaked – new and returning courses, Zelda, Animal Crossing, F-Zero

A listing on Nintendo’s UK store has outed the existence of some new and exciting downloadable content for Mario Kart 8.
The company is planning on introducing two new packs, each featuring characters, vehicles, and courses.
Here’s the full rundown:
Each Add On Content pack will contain two new cups, each with four courses, which, in total, increases the number of available courses by 50 percent. The Add On Content packs include classics like Wario’s Gold Mine from Mario Kart Wii, as well as new courses, some taking place in the worlds of The Legend of Zelda and Animal Crossing. New vehicles will also arrive with each pack, including the Blue Falcon kart representing the F-Zero franchise in the first AOC pack.

Mario Kart 8 Pack 1 – Released: November 2014
Pack 1 includes:
3 Characters: Tanooki Mario, Cat Peach, Link
4 Vehicles
8 Courses

Mario Kart 8 Pack 2 – Released: May 2015
Pack 2 includes:
3 Characters: Villager, Isabelle, Dry Bowser
4 Vehicles
8 Courses

:wow: :wow: :wow: :pimp: :pimp:

Man, Nintendo is the only company that knows how to DLC right. Basically going to get a whole new game on top of already complete game. With this game, Smash Bros coming up, the inevitable new 3D Super Mario Adventure game and a Pokemon fighting game developed by Namco; I'm in. 

Each Add On Content pack will contain two new cups, each with four courses, which, in total, increases the number of available courses by 50 percent. The Add On Content packs include classics like Wario's Gold Mine from Mario Kart Wii, as well as new courses, some taking place in the worlds of The Legend of Zelda and Animal Crossing. New vehicles will also arrive with each pack, including the Blue Falcon kart representing the F-Zero franchise in the first AOC pack.

Mario Kart 8 Pack 1 - Released: November 2014

Pack 1 includes:
  • 3 Characters: Tanooki Mario, Cat Peach, Link
  • 4 Vehicles
  • 8 Courses
Mario Kart 8 Pack 2 - Released: May 2015

Pack 2 includes:
  • 3 Characters: Villager, Isabelle, Dry Bowser
  • 4 Vehicles
  • 8 Courses
As a bonus for purchasing both packs - as a bundle or separately - you can get eight different-coloured Yoshis and eight different-coloured Shy Guys that can be used right away.

People in the UK was able to preorder the dlc for 7 pounds or whatever it is they use
It now says sold out
So I think they stopped it
Another pic

Back
Top Bottom