• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol: :lol: Jay Z references. But us coming in second really is annoying. We're just racing to stay behind Myko who needs to reveal himself

YOOOOO, I just dodged a blue shell using a mushroom! I don't know if it was a glitch or if its something that you can perfect. I feel like :pimp:

Why hasn't Nintendo dropped a wii u version of Pokemon? If they did, and you could play online against others in an open world, I'd purchase the system and game asap

Why hasn't Nintendo dropped a wii u version of Pokemon? If they did, and you could play online against others in an open world, I'd purchase the system and game asap
I'm thinking that's their last resort when there's nothing left
And in all honesty they don't need to right now
Especially since everyon has a 3ds or ds
If they did a console one there wouldn't be any reason to make another ever again
And I think they realize the lost money in that

Nintendo's handheld business is already lacking though. They should go ahead and give the people what they want, mobile games. Focus on developing wii u games...

Nintendo's handheld business is already lacking though. They should go ahead and give the people what they want, mobile games. Focus on developing wii u games...
How is their hanheld lacking if its the highest selling console of the past couple years EACH year
Plus there games continue to sell
Pokemon x AND y 12 mill
Mario kart 7 9.5 mill
Super mario 3d land 9 mill
Zelda link between worlds 2 mill
Zelda ocarina of time 3d
Animal crossing 7.5 mill
And those are just the ones that come off the top of my head
They are killin the handheld game

We'll never get an open world console pokemon I stopped dreaming about that when X and Y dropped. It did so well that now I feel like Nintendo knows they'll never have to make that jump

Anyone know when Bayonetta 2 is dropping? I thought it was already confirmed for Oct 3 but after looking again, I see there isn't a confirmed date as of yet.

Anyone know when Bayonetta 2 is dropping? I thought it was already confirmed for Oct 3 but after looking again, I see there isn't a confirmed date as of yet.

The only confirmed date is the Japanese one which is September 20th. All other places are just confirmed to be in October.

Last edited:
It was slated for oct 3rd from what I remembered
But I think they decided against it since smash comes out that day
And I'm sure people may end up needing to buy more than 1 copy
Since there's no download play
And both my kids and my girl have a 3/2ds
Whether it be for themselves and their kids
They know multiple smashes may be bought that day
And they figured people ain't bout to buy 2 copies of smash and bayonetta
I know I wouldn't

I hope we get it sometime soon (this year) it's definitely one of my most anticipated games. The first game was great. I'm passing on Smash 3DS, I'll wait for the Wii U version.

I hope we get it sometime soon (this year) it's definitely one of my most anticipated games. The first game was great. I'm passing on Smash 3DS, I'll wait for the Wii U version.
I dont think u should
U may regret it
U should just get it as a way to freshen up if anything
It looks dope
Too dope to pass up
Specially playing it while I'm bored at work will be clutch :lol:
On my breaks too
Just seems like a perfect time killer when ur waiting for something or bored

I dont think u should
U may regret it
It looks dope
Too dope to pass up
Specially playing it while I'm bored at work will be clutch
laugh.gif

On my breaks too
I thought about copping it but I have so many games in my backlog as well as several pre ordered games across Wii U, PS4 and X1, it's hard to pick up the same game twice. If anything I'll just pick it up for my son and play his occasionally
laugh.gif

I dont think u should

U may regret it

It looks dope

Too dope to pass up

Specially playing it while I'm bored at work will be clutch :lol:

On my breaks too

I thought about copping it but I have so many games in my backlog as well as several pre ordered games across Wii U, PS4 and X1, it's hard to pick up the same game twice. If anything I'll just pick it up for my son and play his occasionally :lol:
:lol:
Yeah I gotta buy my own copy
I know my son gonna play it to death
He still plays brawl
Plus he gonna unlock everything
I rather unlock everything myself
And I don't want him messing up my win/lose record online
So 2 copies for sure

laugh.gif

Yeah I gotta buy my own copy
I know my son gonna play it to death
He still plays brawl
Plus he gonna unlock everything
I rather unlock everything myself
And I don't want him messing up my win/lose record online
So 2 copies for sure
I give my son all my old stuff so he has a PS3, 360, Wii, Wii U, Vita, 3DS all in his room so he rarely plays one game too long, he likes to switch it up so I can usually buy one for him and play it significantly without him trying to get it back
laugh.gif
 only game we had a problem with was MK 8, he stayed trying to get on with me, part of the reason I stay out of the NT tourneys 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

How was Bayenetta? I wanna get 2 cause the original comes with it, but don't know if I'd like it.

How was Bayenetta? I wanna get 2 cause the original comes with it, but don't know if I'd like it.
It was one of my favorite action adventure titles last gen. I liked it more than the Devil May Cry series. I'm actually going to play through the first one again before I play part 2, just so I can refresh myself.

I want to get the 3DS Smash but I have serious concerns about how it handles. Do we have any first impressions on the game from any good sites?

Back
Top Bottom