• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn’t realize that the last Direct was Sept. 2019. I’m keeping my expectations low since it says first half of 2021.

I bet we will get some 3rd party ports that we didn’t ask for but also didn’t know we needed :lol:

at this point I don’t have a clue what else Nintendo can do outside of BOTW2 and a Switch Pro.

they are already firing on absolutely every cylinder (besides some online features)

Last edited:
I bet we will get some 3rd party ports that we didn’t ask for but also didn’t know we needed :lol:

at this point I don’t have a clue what else Nintendo can do outside of BOTW2 and a Switch Pro.

they are already firing on absolutely every cylinder (besides some online features)
Naw there’s people (like me :lol:) that will complain about something.

I’m enjoying 3D World but it’s still a port of a 7+ year old game. It’s time we get the news about a sequel to Odyssey. I don’t want to hear about Bowser’s Fury :lol: I need a new Donkey Kong Country too :smokin

Seriously though, we should hear something about SMT V, Metroid Prime 4 and Bayonetta 3. It’s been years since they were announced. Maybe we’ll get something about the MP Trilogy :nerd:

Nice. I am gonna stay on God mode.

I am trying to do my first escape with the bow. I am at 25 hours :lol:.

This game is a legit 10/10 and it is no surprise it was up for GOTY
Hades is my favorite game on the console by a landslide. It’s so good.

I think I’m 140 hours deep. Just brain dead couch gaming. :lol:

Yeah I like those brain dead games.

I got hollow knight. I like it but it’s no hades :lol:

also, so is it decided odyssey >3D ?

I need a Mario game next.

Right now I’m thinking Odyssey controls better and has better gameplay but 3D World might be the better game overall. The levels and tightness in 3D World is more fun than these huge open world Kingdoms, imo. I like being able to jump into a level and beat it in a few minutes. SM64 and Galaxy were great with their level designs too. Odyssey just feels too open. I’m going to play it again though and see if I still feel the same way once I get to the Darker Side. I just want to finish 3DW 100%. I’m currently on the Flower World.

Man I love Odyssey and have loved going back to SM64 even though the port is kinda garbage.

3D World is really good, though. This is my first dive into it and I’m loving it.

I finally made it to Champion Road! I can’t remember who was hyping it up but they were right, **** is tough! I don’t think I’ve made it further than the disappearing platform blocks. I had to give it a rest for the night :lol:

I need to get back Ori 2 afterwards but stay lurkin stay lurkin and a few others got me wanting to dig into Hades. Initially I wasn’t going to cop but for $20 I figured I’d give it a shot.

Back
Top Bottom