• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got Mario 3D. Made it through a couple worlds already. I dig it.

I’m not really big into the games like botw and hollow knight I’m learning on switch. I just like to get in and play simple stuff.

BotW is one that I’m going to play again and see if my opinion changes. It’s cool but I really don’t see the hype. I don’t really think it does anything better than the few open world games I’ve played. Sometimes I wonder if the people who think it’s so revolutionary, just never played any other open world games so BotW is the first of its kind for them.

That said, I’m down to give it another shot. I need to tackle some of the side content and check out the DLC too.

I like open world games but I have to know the format i guess. I fw far cry, rdr, gta and all that but maybe I’m too washed for a new one. :lol:

idk I just like hopping on switch and getting in the action with hades or mariokart.

I like open world games but I have to know the format i guess. I fw far cry, rdr, gta and all that but maybe I’m too washed for a new one. :lol:

idk I just like hopping on switch and getting in the action with hades or mariokart.
I couldn't get my bros into Hollow Knight either because there was no format or direction. My best advice is to try finding the map guy ASAP everytime you enter a new area (Crossroads, Greenpath, Crystal Palace, etc.) You'll hear him humming as you get closer to him. The game essentially boils down to completing the map. Even if you hop on for an hour and gain another 2% of map coverage you're making progress :lol:. You'll come across parts that seem like dead ends, but eventually you'll find a new ability (double jump, dash, etc) that will allow you to proceed. You'll do a ton of backtracking in the meantime. Make sure to stop at every bench (checkpoint/save/map update) and open every Stag Station (fast travel).

Yeah I’ll give it more time, I’ve gotten to a few areas and have the map and compass but I need to find him again to buy the new maps.

I don’t hate the game or anything, I just need to get farther into it and open it up.

I got Mario 3D. Made it through a couple worlds already. I dig it.

I’m not really big into the games like botw and hollow knight I’m learning on switch. I just like to get in and play simple stuff.
May I suggest The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt.

🔥

I'd recommend to be on the look out for 3rd party games that make their way to the switch after being praised as PlayStation/Xbox releases (if you don't have those consoles).

Last edited:
Because I said someone (me) would complain...

we really not getting Twilight Princess HD and Wind Waker HD on Switch 😑

Because I said someone (me) would complain...

we really not getting Twilight Princess HD and Wind Waker HD on Switch 😑
I still think we will

The already got ‘em HD’d from the Wii-U ready to go and people will happily pay $60 for each release again

No way Nintendo doesn’t dump those roms on a cartridge and call it a day

I’m going to cop Mario Golf, Skyward Sword and maybe No More Heroes 3 if I can figure out what it’s about :lol:

Splatoon 3 next year too

I really was hoping Wind Waker.
8f3fabf8-0c8f-4705-ab02-d7a108fd332b.gif

Skyward Sword was bad. Most of it was the controls but the constant backtracking you had to do didn't help either.

Back
Top Bottom