• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Earthworm Jim would be ******* great! How could I forget about him.

Buck Bumble would be dope.

Looking at my old games:

Sonic Blast Man
Somebody from Killer Instinct; Jago, Fulgore, Cinder, Orchid
The Master/God from ActRaiser
Gex the Gecko

Last edited:
😈😈😈

IMG_9155.jpg

I believe I have that same coupon
U got a mopar???
:nerd:
:lol: Nah but I do have a Jeep so I guess that's why they sent me it. I drive like 50 miles a week so I don't need any kind of special stuff like that.

Can it work off WiFi or no?
It works on a cell signal as long as you get 10mpbs download/5mbps upload. They recommend WiFi though. It tells you that you need a bluetooth enabled XB1 controller but the Joy-Cons work just fine.

That pic is the "Console Streaming" feature where you literally just remotely control your Xbox. After testing it out there's a bit of latency/lag that make playing any kind of competitive game pretty rough. I was getting wrecked in COD :lol:. But for single player stuff I can deal with it. Should be cool playing the Halo campaigns on my Switch.

The Project xCloud invite-only beta works really well though. You're streaming the game directly from MS's servers so the latency/lag is barely noticeable. I was playing Bloodstained last night for around an hour and it felt like I was playing the game locally.

Last edited:
When this game originally came out on the N64 I was like 11 and the game cost $70 USD. Litter all y’all my Xmas money. Remember this was like 1998 ish. MY MOTHER WAS PISSED. She demanded I return it back to the Toys R Us and of course they didn’t give it back to me.

I played the living hell out of this game. There was a cheat code I think it was “bewareoblivionisathand” or something that like and you could unlock all the weapons right off the bat.

This was one of those games I believe you needed an expansion pack too.

Christ

3A15DFAB-EB1A-4CFA-8D60-384666B57DE1.jpeg

When this game originally came out on the N64 I was like 11 and the game cost $70 USD. Litter all y’all my Xmas money. Remember this was like 1998 ish. MY MOTHER WAS PISSED. She demanded I return it back to the Toys R Us and of course they didn’t give it back to me.

I played the living hell out of this game. There was a cheat code I think it was “bewareoblivionisathand” or something that like and you could unlock all the weapons right off the bat.

This was one of those games I believe you needed an expansion pack too.

Christ

3A15DFAB-EB1A-4CFA-8D60-384666B57DE1.jpeg
Easily some of the best weapons in any game ever.

^^i remember

my boy Gabe had the game. Whitest dude I ever met in my life. Damn near albino, blues eyes, not blonde but WHITE hair. His mom would make us sandwiches and it was the first time I had mayo. And I live in Utah so that is saying something.

I think I was like 11 or 12

Any recommendations on screen protectors for the switch? Just got my son one and he’s already for thumbprints on the screen for days :lol:

Any recommendations on screen protectors for the switch? Just got my son one and he’s already for thumbprints on the screen for days :lol:
amFilm brand tempered glass on amazon. I copped a 2 pack on release date a few years ago and I'm still on the first one.

Really hype this movie got a CG remake
It looks good
And free on Netflix next month instead of charging $20 for a movie ticket :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom