Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
😈😈😈

IMG_9155.jpg
How do I make my Switch look like that?! lol

How did you customize your home screen like that, though?

Mine looks nothing like that lol.
Oh my bad :lol:. I'm running Android on my Switch off of an SD card. That's the Android Xbox streaming app that you see there. Early model Switches are hackable.

have u been practicing???
cause u high key trash
I will admit I was playing trash when we played. Nothing but 2nd and 3rd place. Still hadnt got a great feel for the controller

Would be different if we were playing the OG and melee. I'd wash you in that.

But everybody else says you're trash so I don't even feel that bad. You'll get washed next time we play.

Last edited:
I will admit I was playing trash when we played. Nothing but 2nd and 3rd place. Still hadnt got a great feel for the controller

Would be different if we were playing the OG. I'd wash you in that.

But everybody else says you're trash so I don't even feel that bad. You'll get washed next time we play.
If u say so

I always played NBA Live on my 64 but I had a friend who played Courtside 1 & 2 religiously growing up

Never wanted to cop Courtside because I had always hated Kobe when he was playing :lol:

The commercials weren’t half bad though
RIP to the Mamba |l

Apparently Sword and Shield have already outsold Sun and Moon and most likely X and Y as well. As of Dec. 31 it was sitting at 16.18M sold. I guess we know know what to expect from the next iteration :lol:

Hmmm should I trade my walmart mario red bundle for a animal crossings bundle? Nope not gonna do because my favorite color combo is red & black. But mannn that white dock is nice!!!!

Back
Top Bottom