Niketalk's Deadliest Warrior thread vol Choose your warrior.

the nomad

Banned
Inspired by the show "Deadliest Warrior", sometimes I don't like the match ups. So let's start a thread to create some dope match ups. They can be fictional characters, real warriors, or even non-fighters with superior intelligence or strength.

Here's some I thought about.
  • Dark Knight Rises Bane vs Iron Mike Tyson (80's)
  • Super Sayan Goku vs Man of Steel Superman
  • Tiger Woods vs Anthony Weiner
  • Chris Partlow vs Richard Harrow
  • Alexander The Great vs Bruce Lee
  • Alpo Martinez vs Shaka Zulu

Last edited:
Chucky Vs The Leprachaun

Ghostface Vs The Fisherman 

O-Dog Vs Bishop

Beavis & Butt-Head Vs Harry & Lloyd

Dredd Vs The Punisher

Will Smith's Hancock vs Ben Affleck's Daredevil 
nerd.gif

Selena Gomez Vs Vannessa Hudgens 
devil.gif

The Terminator (T-800) Vs Optimus Prime

Kanye West Vs Elton John

Zombie Ninjas Vs Zombie Samurais

Shredder Vs Shao Kahn

IceMan Vs Sub-Zero

Pyro Vs Scorpion

Iron man Vs the Terminator
Ninja Turtles Vs Power Rangers
MJ Vs Lebron ( both 8 years into their respective careers)

Last edited:
Terminator would ultimately lose, IF it's programmed to kill Optimus it'll fail because Miles Dyson hasn't improved the processor or hydrogen fuel cell capable of detonating and disabling Optimus.

The T-800 was destroyed by some type of hydraulic factor compactor with minimal PSI crushing power. Optimus is bio-mechanical, Transformers mimic the automobile or vehicle that they're disguised as. Optimus is a Mack Truck and without the container I'd say weighs about 2 or 3 thousand pounds, so let's say 1 ton, his crushing power would have to match power generated to even move his own limbs in attack mode.

Given I'm no scientist, just going off my love for movies, the PSI in crushing power that Optimus would exert in a punch, headlock or even crunching of T-800 into a ball would destroy the machine. 

Only way that Terminator would even have a chance at fair combat is to effectively hit Optimus with a Sabot round, but Optimus would be able to smell the T-800, and the T-800 had limited vision for field combat. It was an assassin unit meant for close range combat.

Last edited:
Superman peaks his lift around 100 tons
100 tons = 100,000 kg = 220,462.262 lbs
An average person can lift 40% of their weight
An average person weighs 80kg, 40% of that is 32kg
100,000/32 = 3125, meaning superman can lift 3125 times the average man

Now, remember when Raditz scanned a human and his power level was 5?
Well, Superman's PL is 3125x5, which is 15625
Goku, when training with Kai, reached 16000PL using kaioken2x
When using kaioken4x, he reached around 40k

Goku wins. Science proves it.

India Jones vs Crocodile Dundee
Emperor Palpatine vs Magneto
He-Man vs Conan
Skeletor vs Thulsa Doom
Flash Gordon vs Buck Rogers
Wayne and Garth vs Bill and Ted
Jessica Rabbit vs Betty Boop
The Goonies vs The "Stand by Me" gang
Joel Goodson vs Ferris Bueller
Larry David vs Woody Allen
Kazzam Vs Alladins Geanie
Harry and Lloyd vs Dale and Brennan (Stepbrothers)
Jack Burton vs Jack Slater
Snake Plissken vs Mad Max the Road Warrior
Johnny Rico vs Cpl. Hicks
Ace Ventura vs The Cable Guy
Al Bundy Vs Michael Kyle
Jake and Elwood Blues vs All of the Super Troopers

Terminator would ultimately lose, IF it's programmed to kill Optimus it'll fail because Miles Dyson hasn't improved the processor or hydrogen fuel cell capable of detonating and disabling Optimus.

The T-800 was destroyed by some type of hydraulic factor compactor with minimal PSI crushing power. Optimus is bio-mechanical, Transformers mimic the automobile or vehicle that they're disguised as. Optimus is a Mack Truck and without the container I'd say weighs about 2 or 3 thousand pounds, so let's say 1 ton, his crushing power would have to match power generated to even move his own limbs in attack mode.

Given I'm no scientist, just going off my love for movies, the PSI in crushing power that Optimus would exert in a punch, headlock or even crunching of T-800 into a ball would destroy the machine. 

Only way that Terminator would even have a chance at fair combat is to effectively hit Optimus with a Sabot round, but Optimus would be able to smell the T-800, and the T-800 had limited vision for field combat. It was an assassin unit meant for close range combat.

No doubt, it would take at least 100 "entry level" terminators to even phase Optimus and still then I think then he would be shedding them like flies.

T1000s though, would be much harder to deal with.... unless of course Optimus' trailer tank was filled with Liquid nitrogen

T1000-537x302.jpg

Last edited:
  • World War Z Zombies vs 28 Days Later Zombies
  • Cloverfield Monster vs Power Ranger's Mega Dragonzord
  • Wall-E vs Johnny Five
  • Mugen vs Jubei

Excuse to post DJ Green Tea's Dew Drops In The Garden x Ninja Scroll fight scenes 
nthat.gif
:

Ezell vs Pookie

Ali vs Marciano

Alpha 5 vs Johnny 5

Perez Hilton vs Harvey Levin

Kendrick vs Lupe

For my SoCal (LA/IE) cats:

Cal Worthington vs Mariano Rotollo

They need to bring back Celebrity Deathmatch

20 daschunds VS 1 full grown Tiger
Read somewhere that Tigers have 1000+ PSI jaw pressure, the average Dachshund is under 20 pounds while an adult Tiger is almost 700 pounds.
The dogs would have to attack simultaneously to equal 400 pounds of weight and synchronously to exert enough force to topple the Tiger for the kill.

Most likely Dachshund would break its teeth trying to pierce the Tiger's coat which is pretty thick and layered with even thicker fat to keep them warm.

The Tiger would probably kill most of them before the others tire and give up.

Teeth/Bite: The Dachshund has strong jaws and teeth. The hinge of the jaws is well behind the eyes allowing the Dachshund to open their mouth very wide. The teeth fit tightly together forming a scissors bite. The Dachshund usually has 42 teeth.
Health: Dachshunds are prone to spinal disc problems, heart disease, urinary tract problems and diabetes. They also have a tendency to become lazy and as a result overweight causing extra strain on their back.
http://www.purebredpups.org/breed_info/53/dachshund.aspx

Back
Top Bottom