Niketalk's Deadliest Warrior thread vol Choose your warrior.

Pee Wee Herman vs. Bean
Ham Porter vs. Henry Rowengardner
Zack Morris vs. Danny Ocean
Trix Rabbit vs. Geico Gecko
The Grinch vs. Jack Skellington
Kevin McCallister vs. Bart Simpson
Hannibal Lector vs. Jon Doe (Se7en)
John Rambo vs. John Matrix

20 daschunds VS 1 full grown Tiger

Read somewhere that Tigers have 1000+ PSI jaw pressure, the average Dachshund is under 20 pounds while an adult Tiger is almost 700 pounds.

The dogs would have to attack simultaneously to equal 400 pounds of weight and synchronously to exert enough force to topple the Tiger for the kill.

Most likely Dachshund would break its teeth trying to pierce the Tiger's coat which is pretty thick and layered with even thicker fat to keep them warm.

The Tiger would probably kill most of them before the others tire and give up.

Teeth/Bite: The Dachshund has strong jaws and teeth. The hinge of the jaws is well behind the eyes allowing the Dachshund to open their mouth very wide. The teeth fit tightly together forming a scissors bite. The Dachshund usually has 42 teeth.

Health: Dachshunds are prone to spinal disc problems, heart disease, urinary tract problems and diabetes. They also have a tendency to become lazy and as a result overweight causing extra strain on their back.

http://www.purebredpups.org/breed_info/53/dachshund.aspx

Awful pets... just awful.

I used to want one until I had to dogsit one for a summer. :x :x

Big Dogs FTW :smokin

Last edited:
Player A vs Player B

mods lock this up. 

Chill, this is a dope thread, doe.

Ryu vs chuck Norris
Ninja Turtles in a tag team vs Dbz ( goku, piccolo, gohan and trunks )
Cane corso vs APBT hypothetically , I don't condone dog fighting I'm just curious what is the most superial dog

The Expendables Vs GI Joes

The Expendables Vs Predators

Hot Tub Time Machine Gang Vs The Wolf Pack from Hangover

Kevin McCallister Vs Jigsaw

Jackie Chan Vs Jet Li

Rambo Vs Dutch (Arnold in Predator)

My picks:
GI Joes - They wouldn't even see Snake Eyes coming.

Expendables - Sly would be the last man standing 

Wolfpack - Alan would drug them all and kill them in their sleep.

Jigsaw - Kevin ain't no killer 

Jet Li 

Rambo - He had more sequels than Dutch did.

Edward Scissor Hands VS Freddy Kruger
Bruce Lee VS Brock Lesnar
Butterbean VS Mike Tyson both in their prime
Dylan VS Dylan VS Dylan VS Dylan VS Dylan

George Zimmerman vs. Lee Malvo
Osama Bin Laden vs. Jack Skellington
Peter North vs. Lex Steele
Tom and Jerry vs. Itchy and Scratchy

Chris and Meg Vs Bart and Lisa
Peter Vs Homer ( the work Peter puts on that chicken, Homer probably gonna take the L)
Duck Dynasty crew Vs Swamp People

Rico Vs Calvin

Last edited:
Nomad vs. The Truth
The Nomad is an internet screen name chosen by an anonymous human being somewhere in the United States of America to represent thoughts and perception constructed into comments on an internet message board. A message board is a medium of communication dependent upon internet connection and a keyboard input devices for word processing. What are words in the reality of the non-human species? If you write "I will not harm you, I'm telling the truth" on a piece of paper and attempt to hand it to a Grizzly bear, what are the odds that he wont perceive your actions as intent to harm him? In our reality it's called a "Liar's Paradox".

Truth is theory, theory agreed upon collectively based on acceptance of reality which can be subject to clause. So in theory if "The Nomad" tells the truth and it isn't accepted as truth he doesn't lose to truth he loses to the collective's perception of reality of what truth is and not truth itself.

Some good examples would be The Salem Witch Trials, Rosewood, or Joe Arridy

Individuals would be executed at the hands of people and institutions that were supposed to maintain truth and justice in our physical reality, lives were taken in the effort to exact "truth". 

However through understanding of a new reality the definition of "truth" is  altered. Truth isn't concrete and it is abstract.

The Nomad is also abstract, reality changes when human physical form changes from concrete to abstract representation, and in science the human mind processes online internet information different than in the physical realm of present reality because of the factor of "instant" correspondence in time travel vs physical in communication theory. Our representations are dependent on facets of TRUTH we're willing to accept or reject.  Self-serving bias, personal construct, and reflected appraisal are how we see ourselves. 

If a person isn't ready to accept the reality of another like for instance an internet user named "JJs07", his negative appraisal of self may see someone else as lying, because he's searching for gratification in his own life through appraisal of others in a realm of abstract. Therefore "JJs07" will lose to truth in the realm of abstract because he won't accept the reality that he created that accompanies truth on his terms.

Which is why if someone was on trial Salem during the witch trials they were tortured into giving a confession, not because it was the truth in their reality but they wanted the physical pain to stop. The pain caused by their peers acceptance levels of truth and its facets, their peers could not accept truth because of the reality they've created like "JJs07" for an example and needed a confession to confirm their "generalization" construct around collective acceptance of reality. The victim is at the mercy of the collective agreement of "truth" demanding concrete proof in an abstract reality.

So in theory, both The Truth and The Nomad are abstract realities and if they are perceived to battle, it would become metaphysical theory and remove the reality of truth, which is why "ducktales" are the same as Salem torturing because you're inflicting torture you feel from being psychology inferior and unable to reason your own accussations of false truths on conflicting realities. 

Meaning we become "omnipotent" in YOUR REALITY and the more you DEMAND "truth" deems inferior intelligence in the abstract realty and makes you the loser to the deadliest warriors who are actual one and cannot battle.

So The Nomad vs JJs07's Truth ...JJs07 loses and it's proven because he won't tell someone in the physical world, "I know this guy on the internet who lies and I think I be catching him in lies, I ask him for pics and he posts pics, I don't believe the pics because it's the internet and anyone could lie...this other guy post pics of heat he's copped, he's the truth"

Reactions: Ube
I meant Paul "The Truth" Pierce...easy, killa.

Was curious what would happen if you fought him.

The Nomad is an internet screen name chosen by an anonymous human being somewhere in the United States of America to represent thoughts and perception constructed into comments on an internet message board. A message board is a medium of communication dependent upon internet connection and a keyboard input devices for word processing. What are words in the reality of the non-human species? If you write "I will not harm you, I'm telling the truth" on a piece of paper and attempt to hand it to a Grizzly bear, what are the odds that he wont perceive your actions as intent to harm him? In our reality it's called a "Liar's Paradox".

Truth is theory, theory agreed upon collectively based on acceptance of reality which can be subject to clause. So in theory if "The Nomad" tells the truth and it isn't accepted as truth he doesn't lose to truth he loses to the collective's perception of reality of what truth is and not truth itself.

Some good examples would be The Salem Witch Trials, Rosewood, or Joe Arridy

Individuals would be executed at the hands of people and institutions that were supposed to maintain truth and justice in our physical reality, lives were taken in the effort to exact "truth". 

However through understanding of a new reality the definition of "truth" is  altered. Truth isn't concrete and it is abstract.

The Nomad is also abstract, reality changes when human physical form changes from concrete to abstract representation, and in science the human mind processes online internet information different than in the physical realm of present reality because of the factor of "instant" correspondence in time travel vs physical in communication theory. Our representations are dependent on facets of TRUTH we're willing to accept or reject.  Self-serving bias, personal construct, and reflected appraisal are how we see ourselves. 

If a person isn't ready to accept the reality of another like for instance an internet user named "JJs07", his negative appraisal of self may see someone else as lying, because he's searching for gratification in his own life through appraisal of others in a realm of abstract. Therefore "JJs07" will lose to truth in the realm of abstract because he won't accept the reality that he created that accompanies truth on his terms.

Which is why if someone was on trial Salem during the witch trials they were tortured into giving a confession, not because it was the truth in their reality but they wanted the physical pain to stop. The pain caused by their peers acceptance levels of truth and its facets, their peers could not accept truth because of the reality they've created like "JJs07" for an example and needed a confession to confirm their "generalization" construct around collective acceptance of reality. The victim is at the mercy of the collective agreement of "truth" demanding concrete proof in an abstract reality.

So in theory, both The Truth and The Nomad are abstract realities and if they are perceived to battle, it would become metaphysical theory and remove the reality of truth, which is why "ducktales" are the same as Salem torturing because you're inflicting torture you feel from being psychology inferior and unable to reason your own accussations of false truths on conflicting realities. 

Meaning we become "omnipotent" in YOUR REALITY and the more you DEMAND "truth" deems inferior intelligence in the abstract realty and makes you the loser to the deadliest warriors who are actual one and cannot battle.

So The Nomad vs JJs07's Truth ...JJs07 loses and it's proven because he won't tell someone in the physical world, "I know this guy on the internet who lies and I think I be catching him in lies, I ask him for pics and he posts pics, I don't believe the pics because it's the internet and anyone could lie...this other guy post pics of heat he's copped, he's the truth"

Dude you take things way too seriously.

Smart guys don't try to prove they're smart...it's just obvious

Stop trying so hard.

I meant Paul "The Truth" Pierce...easy, killa.

Was curious what would happen if you fought him.
grin.gif

However through understanding of a new reality the definition of "truth" is altered. Truth isn't concrete and it is abstract.

Locked in an unbreakable room with a transparent top.

Superman vs Classic Hulk

I think the Hulk would eventually rip Supes in half. Everything Superman would do would just piss the Hulk off more

Locked in an unbreakable room with a transparent top.

Superman vs Classic Hulk
If Hulk can block out the sun's rays, or can sonic clap he might impair Superman, but ultimately Superman destroy Hulk. It would be a good fight to see though. Without the unbreakable room.

What is Superman going to do to the Hulk?

That's what the room is for, to even playing field. Just hand to hand combat. Superman could always just fly off when things start getting thick. Yea the Hulk can jump but all Superman has to do is pull a quick right once Hulk goes airborne. Then, pull some classic over-the-top Superman BS, like flying as fast as he can against the Earth's rotation and rewinding time to make sure Bruce Banner never has the Gamma accident.

Superman 1 million vs super saiyan 4 gogeta

Boxden vs thadocta

For s**** and giggles

NT vs the misc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom