NikeTalk's Avy Tutorials vol. Yuku -- Tutorials for Ulead & PS CS3 & Flash (No 56k)

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

<--------man my avis come out with no color..any tips?
Your avy is 75 frames. The original file size was too large to begin with. Now when you optimized it to get it under the 150kb Yuku limit, yousacrificed a whole lot of quality to get it under 150kb.

Solution is to make an avy that is < 50 frames. I think that's a good starting point for avys.

Originally Posted by Si3xers55

my avy wont show up when i post...can anyone help?
Did JRose send you a PM saying your avy was too big?

Eh, probably not because I just clicked on your profile and saw your avy was about 140-145kb... but I had to ask.

That's all the reasons I could think of as to why your avy isn't showing. Yeah, only one reason
ohwell.gif

is ulead still not working for you guys. tried to use photoshop but it tells me there's a 500 frame limit, but when i load the video to choose the parts iwant to use i cant see it

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by Si3xers55

my avy wont show up when i post...can anyone help?
Did JRose send you a PM saying your avy was too big?

Eh, probably not because I just clicked on your profile and saw your avy was about 140-145kb... but I had to ask.

That's all the reasons I could think of as to why your avy isn't showing. Yeah, only one reason
ohwell.gif
No he didnt. for some reason it just never shows up.

Is there anyway to download ulead again after my trial is up? I really dont want to pay I dont have the money for something frivilous like that. Thanks.

This is BS! I know, I know... Yuku has this on the very bottom on their list of priorities and I shouldn't expect them to fix this anytime soon but thisfreakin' sucks.

I made this avy

5zpshl.jpg

and here's the size on my computer

2aipir8.png

but here's the size on Yuku

29z53mb.png

I hate this!
mad.gif
mad.gif

I got VisualHub to convert all my FLV's and stuff.

I need a program like Ulead for Mac though...

What works?

I got CS4, I don't know if anything came packaged with that.

Back
Top Bottom