Niketalkers who never stepped in General

Originally Posted by NiPxD

I always think that NTers who post in General don't really care much for shoes

and NTers who post in other forums don't really much care for general

Lol i care for both
I definitely get that feeling too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

I used to not even know what general was. I stayed in the JB and nike retro forums. Then one day I scrolled further down on the home page and saw GENERAL. Decided to see what was inside and the rest is history...

I swear the dudes in JB forum wouldn't last a day in the general.

Lameness of those dudes are on a dangerous level.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

The natrual cycle of the message boards all follow the same model of NT.

1.) You have a catalyst to draw people to the site (Cars, BodyBuilding, pets or in this case shoes).
2.) People come to the site for whatever it's for but end up talking about other topics.
3.) You normalize the topics by separating them into different forums.

That's pretty much the message board starter kit.

I come here for the lulz but sometimes I think I'm outgrowing it
ohwell.gif
Some of the topics were relevent to me 10 years ago...and I like reading and giving advice sometimes.... but sometimes
ohwell.gif
I think it's time to move on
ohwell.gif

But everytime I make a retirement post I get an 12 paragraph, 3 page PM from MethodMan asking me to stay because I'm such a vital part to the community, etc. etc. and then two weeks later I get a check from Kiva so I stay.
Dude if all the old-school NTers left, I'd kill myself.

I mean, I really don't care which city has the best line-up or barber game or whatever
grin.gif

real talk, I never went inside the sneaker showcase forum...Maybe I did but that was when I first started out in NT and didn't know what was going on.

Originally Posted by backyardrsx

ive been a lurker for a few years, now that i have no job, i might as well post
Everyone's a lurker.

Every single person on this message board is an OG who registered in '99 but forgot their password / got banned.

I came to NT for JB. I was only on JB for a MINUTE then I decided to venture off one day into General.

I only go to General and like the DMV forums now.
laugh.gif

I don't even know why I have this got damn s/n still either, I have like 10 pairs of shoes left.
smh.gif

I used to lurk the sneaker forums way back when. But ever since I joined, it's been pretty much just General and some S&T. I can't stand the Musicforum. There's just no diversity of opinion there; everybody likes the same damn 5 artists or whatnot.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by DMasta718

Went into Sneaker Showcase a few days ago.

Seen SNs I never saw.

Even saw 3 pages dedicated to some dude named Daslito or some
f2125fb5ce24d1cb29e7430e6ae5e2c287fd151.gif
like that.

Lol, he's a high school teacher in one of the schools around my way. he got mad heat
I'm sayin tho...how is dudes .gif execution?
grin.gif

where is that gif. you speak of? and if he does have one i'll give him the
grin.gif
aswell

I visit general just about everyday, then i head to music, then to the fitted thread in sneaker showcase

i didnt know that they retroed the griffeys until last week

Damn, I just went into the JB forum to take a quick peek and I've never seen ANY of those people before. They all type weird too, like h00ligans.
smh.gif

Nubuck XIIs retroing, though.
nerd.gif

and EBW you crazy
roll.gif
I do need to step up my .gif execution though.

I started out lurking Retro and JB for info, then one day, after I checked all the stuff in there that was appealing, I decided to see what General was. It wasat that moment... and another 6 months later... that I decided to apply for a NT name.
Now I visit S&T daily too. I still post in Retro from time to time if the thread is actually worth posting in. JB I think I've posted once. Dont reallycare for the lameness that is the JB forum now.

JB is what brought me here, shame its garbage... never have a reason to go in there nowadays

I browse Nike Retro and Showcase but dont post much

also view and post in the DMV forum a lot

Surprises me how time flies.

Weird enough...a female just showed me a picture she found off Sneaker Showcase and I lurked there '04. Registered in '05 and its nearly been 4 years.

Damn.

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

Damn, I just went into the JB forum to take a quick peek and I've never seen ANY of those people before. They all type weird too, like h00ligans.
smh.gif

Nubuck XIIs retroing, though.
nerd.gif

and EBW you crazy
roll.gif
I do need to step up my .gif execution though.
I didnt know you still post
laugh.gif

I just remembered that there was a time that the JB and Retro forums didn't exist.

Wild. I totally forgot about that.

Back
Top Bottom