Niketalkers who never stepped in General

i used to be a JB/Sneaker showcase etc. then one day I found the general section and never looked back.
pimp.gif

I only go into JB to stoneface. Hoping they get the message that no one gives a !@#$.

camron-400a042607.jpg

Life in the actual shoe forums on this site? Don't remember.Let me call Treadstone on this one.

back on my old sn's..i used to never come to general..i would only check out the retro, jb, and sneaker showcase forums..now i rarely go into any of theother parts except for music and sports

general, sports, and music...I'll look at the New era thread once in awhile in sneaker showcase.

all the other forums don't matter to me.

Back in the day when the Jordan forum was tight I use to stay there

I stay in General and S&T now

NT general is the place to be, i even got one my friends on niketalk who posts in the general a few times a day, and he knows nothing about sneakers, but heloves you guys in the general forum

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

you can hit niketalk's sneaker forums once a day for 5 minutes and be done

but once you hit general, it's hard to leave
laugh.gif
So true...too much comedy in here...I only hit up here and S&T....occasionally creep around Music and Nikeshoes...

I started out here, lurking General
pimp.gif

And I visit S&T, Music and Showcase from time to time...

I started out in JB...after the grapes dropped i fell out of love wit JB, General became my spot...Now its General 70% of the time...music 20...and the other10 is spent every 3 weeks or so peeking in the JB forum..

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

I used to not even know what general was. I stayed in the JB and nike retro forums. Then one day I scrolled further down on the home page and saw GENERAL. Decided to see what was inside and the rest is history...
Same here....now i cant help but check it out at least a couple times a day
pimp.gif

The natrual cycle of the message boards all follow the same model of NT.

1.) You have a catalyst to draw people to the site (Cars, BodyBuilding, pets or in this case shoes).
2.) People come to the site for whatever it's for but end up talking about other topics.
3.) You normalize the topics by separating them into different forums.

That's pretty much the message board starter kit.

I come here for the lulz but sometimes I think I'm outgrowing it
ohwell.gif
Some of the topics were relevent to me 10 years ago...and I like reading and givingadvice sometimes.... but sometimes
ohwell.gif
I think it's time to move on
ohwell.gif

But everytime I make a retirement post I get an 12 paragraph, 3 page PM from MethodMan asking me to stay because I'm such a vital part to the community,etc. etc. and then two weeks later I get a check from Kiva so I stay.

i used to stay in JB.. for the first 6 months or so, i just came on NT to check JB then i'd log off and go on with my life.

then one day, i guess when i was bored, i clicked on General and the rest is history.

now S&T has drawn me in also, and Music (up until recently).

i came here for sneaker info [which there is actually very little].

and found so much more.

sounds corny but true.

Back
Top Bottom