Niketalkers who never stepped in General

I stay in General, but I go to S&T to check out the latest news in sports. I think S&T can give General a run for their money as far as being funny. Iremember somebody calling another man a parrot
laugh.gif
because he wascosigning this dudes every post.

General, and Sneaker Showcase daily..

Nike Retro has been dead since 05' to me, and I haven't copped a pair of J's since 2004 so yea.. I don't even know what other forums exist onhere..

I check out Music whenever I need new stuff to dload..

That's it. I'm into fashion as a whole still, but this shoe craze is beyond super stupid to me now..

I used to only go in the Nike/JB forums but one day I randomly clicked on General and it was a wrap..... It was like a new world to me and I was just a newborn
laugh.gif

i come in the general for the laughs like the most of us.
i'm mainly in S&T, and lurk in the sneaker showcase/general though.
i honestly forgot there was a nike retro/jb section...i normally just scroll all the way down for s&t
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Are they even considers NTers?
laugh.gif

I mean there's probably many MANY more NTers who frequent but just visit for shoe purposes. you check out the JB and nike section and you see names and avys you never seen before
Kinda reminds me of that story on those orange people who's tribe never heard of the rest of the world and they had arrows pointed at the helicopters
laugh.gif

I believe this turned out to be a hoax
But I get what you mean. There are also those people who are ONLY in the general and never post outside of it. Are they considered NTers?

it took me years to enter General cuz it always said that there were 0 posts.

this was back in the day tho. i just thought yall were so serious about shoes that yall aint need to talk about misc. topics
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ghenges

The natrual cycle of the message boards all follow the same model of NT.

1.) You have a catalyst to draw people to the site (Cars, BodyBuilding, pets or in this case shoes).
2.) People come to the site for whatever it's for but end up talking about other topics.
3.) You normalize the topics by separating them into different forums.

That's pretty much the message board starter kit.

I come here for the lulz but sometimes I think I'm outgrowing it
ohwell.gif
Some of the topics were relevent to me 10 years ago...and I like reading and giving advice sometimes.... but sometimes
ohwell.gif
I think it's time to move on
ohwell.gif

But everytime I make a retirement post I get an 12 paragraph, 3 page PM from MethodMan asking me to stay because I'm such a vital part to the community, etc. etc. and then two weeks later I get a check from Kiva so I stay.

Lol we all play a little part in this collective though, I feel like you sometimes. But when it comes to curing bordom I dont know a better place on the netthan Nt general. Ive started going back into the Nike and JB forums a few days ago. Its been two years since ive been active in either but the recentlyannounced retros spurred that.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Are they even considers NTers?
laugh.gif

I mean there's probably many MANY more NTers who frequent but just visit for shoe purposes. you check out the JB and nike section and you see names and avys you never seen before
i used to always do this. and the general section seemed boring ... but then i got into it and now its just
pimp.gif
to me

If i go in Sneaker Showcase 2 hours of my life is just instantly gone. Have me going through every single post in 200+ page threads. :smh

I stay in General, S&T, Music, Southwest Region, & Sneaker Showcase forums. the other ones dont see the light of day from me.

I always think that NTers who post in General don't really care much for shoes

and NTers who post in other forums don't really much care for general

Lol i care for both

Went into Sneaker Showcase a few days ago.

Seen SNs I never saw.

Even saw 3 pages dedicated to some dude named Daslito or some
f2125fb5ce24d1cb29e7430e6ae5e2c287fd151.gif
like that.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

I think S&T can give General a run for their money as far as being funny.
S&T > General in consistency...it barely falls off.

I'm probably one of the few who started off with General and THEN browsed in JB and the other sections. I had knownabout NT before I was put on but certain threads my boy showed me caught my interest and that's when I became a regular. And since I was already intokicks, I checked on the shoe sections for info but never left this place...
pimp.gif

I'm an all-around Niketalker..

I go into Nike, Nike Retro, and Jordan
I go into Sneaker Showcase
I go into General

I go into Sports and Trainin at least twice a week..

Never really go into Music..because the music industry is 80% trash nowadays..

Originally Posted by DMasta718

Seen SNs I never saw.

like that.

Lol, he's a high school teacher in one of the schools around my way. he got mad heat

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by DMasta718

Seen SNs I never saw.

like that.

Lol, he's a high school teacher in one of the schools around my way. he got mad heat
I'm sayin tho...how is dudes .gif execution?
grin.gif

general is the stuff since they screwed up music. i dont even post in nike and jordan just go to get info when needed

I used to be the guy who NEVER came in here..the name "General" just isn't appealing ..so when I took my first step inside here I didn'trecognize any of these S/N's and avy's

But you can catch me all over NT..NBA Feet is my favorite thead!

I started off lurking in Nike Retro during freshman and sophomore year of high school. I didn't even know about General or S/T until junior year. Sincethen, my interest in Nikes have faded and I honestly haven't visited any of the shoe boards in like three years. Started posting on NT about a year ago andi'm in my second year of college.

Back
Top Bottom