Niketalk: What percentage of the population do you think is good looking?

In San Francisco, about a quarter of the women (30% white, 20% asian, 23% hispanic, 25% black).

In San Francisco, about a quarter of the women (30% white, 20% asian, 23% hispanic, 25% black).

PYP is disguise?

nerd.gif

But yea I would fall into that 70-90 percent. FML

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Originally Posted by Club29
50% attractive+very attractive??
eek.gif
I know it's subjective but You have got to be lying.  I'd say 10% are date able/attractive and 70% are smashable.

No.

30% are what i think are "attractive"

and then 20% of the original 100% are probably "very attractive"

No adding involved.

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Originally Posted by Club29
50% attractive+very attractive??
eek.gif
I know it's subjective but You have got to be lying.  I'd say 10% are date able/attractive and 70% are smashable.

No.

30% are what i think are "attractive"

and then 20% of the original 100% are probably "very attractive"

No adding involved.

10% percent are attractive 40% are dateable. 100% after a couple of shots of patron and some coronas.

10% percent are attractive 40% are dateable. 100% after a couple of shots of patron and some coronas.

This is really tough to answer. It's too easy to be biased.
Since 70% of American adults are either overweight or obese... and given that I would say less than 1 in 3 women have a pretty face.. the number can be no higher than 10%.

This is really tough to answer. It's too easy to be biased.
Since 70% of American adults are either overweight or obese... and given that I would say less than 1 in 3 women have a pretty face.. the number can be no higher than 10%.

IMHO I believe that 5 out of 10 is an average woman. I consider 7 or above good looking. So about 30% of the population is above average.

IMHO I believe that 5 out of 10 is an average woman. I consider 7 or above good looking. So about 30% of the population is above average.

I remember my friend and I went through our high school yearbook to find out exactly that.

We estimated about 1 in every 7 girls is hot.

I remember my friend and I went through our high school yearbook to find out exactly that.

We estimated about 1 in every 7 girls is hot.

In NYC 1 out of 8 girls is hot
Texas 1 out of 5 is hot
Montana 1 out of 22 girls is hot
Wyoming 1 out of 15 girls is hot

this is just based on the states i have been for the past 5 years

In NYC 1 out of 8 girls is hot
Texas 1 out of 5 is hot
Montana 1 out of 22 girls is hot
Wyoming 1 out of 15 girls is hot

this is just based on the states i have been for the past 5 years

Back
Top Bottom