niketalk what is one of your biggest fears in life

Being unhappy in life 30 years from now
freakin spiders
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by vSlackin

Being unsuccessful. Nothing would make me sadder

what is your definition of success?
Finding a career that will make me happy. Something I will enjoy doing every day. Pay is somewhat of a factor but I don't want to wake up every morning thinking, "I hate my damn job".

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by vSlackin

Being unsuccessful. Nothing would make me sadder

what is your definition of success?
Finding a career that will make me happy. Something I will enjoy doing every day. Pay is somewhat of a factor but I don't want to wake up every morning thinking, "I hate my damn job".

Using my 1600th post to say that I fear never being able to truly live life.  To be able to live life not just going through the motions, not living for someone else, not living on deadlines, not having to say no to my kids because the new toy they want isn't in my budget, not having to sweat it when my car breaks down, to look at pictures of all these places around the world and say that I've been there, so be able to do whatever it is I want to do in life and not be confined to just what I can afford.  To live life with no limitations. 

Using my 1600th post to say that I fear never being able to truly live life.  To be able to live life not just going through the motions, not living for someone else, not living on deadlines, not having to say no to my kids because the new toy they want isn't in my budget, not having to sweat it when my car breaks down, to look at pictures of all these places around the world and say that I've been there, so be able to do whatever it is I want to do in life and not be confined to just what I can afford.  To live life with no limitations. 

-Not reaching the level of success that is expected of me by everyone around me.
-Marrying a terrible man (liar, cheat, abuser, etc.).
-Not being able to conquer my personal demons in a timely manner before i have kids and get married
-not being a good mother/wife
-death of my anyone in my immediate family(which is big but we are all very close and spend a lot of time together)

-Not reaching the level of success that is expected of me by everyone around me.
-Marrying a terrible man (liar, cheat, abuser, etc.).
-Not being able to conquer my personal demons in a timely manner before i have kids and get married
-not being a good mother/wife
-death of my anyone in my immediate family(which is big but we are all very close and spend a lot of time together)

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

being a bad father one day...

THIS.
Dad wasn't around in my life. I know I'm gonna be a dope as father but it still scares me. 
embarassed.gif

THIS.
Dad wasn't around in my life. I know I'm gonna be a dope as father but it still scares me. 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by xtianp

THIS.
embarassed.gif
I feel the same way I'm gonna be an amazing dad
pimp.gif
kids love me for some reason...maybe they think im a toy. And having a father as a model of what the opposite to do is helps and a mother who would do anything for her children.

Originally Posted by xtianp

THIS.
embarassed.gif
I feel the same way I'm gonna be an amazing dad
pimp.gif
kids love me for some reason...maybe they think im a toy. And having a father as a model of what the opposite to do is helps and a mother who would do anything for her children.

Originally Posted by mikejs210

man I understand how you're feeling right here, nothing worse than having your car break down and you have no money in the bank to purchase another one, or get your car fixed......it's even worst if you're impatient, hate public transportation AND bad at saving money.....because if you're impatient, you know you won't be able to get a new car in the next 2 months, that's going to take "time" with no money saved up......

Originally Posted by mikejs210

man I understand how you're feeling right here, nothing worse than having your car break down and you have no money in the bank to purchase another one, or get your car fixed......it's even worst if you're impatient, hate public transportation AND bad at saving money.....because if you're impatient, you know you won't be able to get a new car in the next 2 months, that's going to take "time" with no money saved up......

Back
Top Bottom