niketalk what is one of your biggest fears in life

for me it is living pay check to pay check or moving out on my own and having to struggle in a low income community....I have no plans to go back to living in the "hood".

expecting some real good and deep answers.

for me it is living pay check to pay check or moving out on my own and having to struggle in a low income community....I have no plans to go back to living in the "hood".

expecting some real good and deep answers.

-Having a baby with someone unworthy of my seed
-Tight spaces
-Birds
-Failing at my life's greatest ambition

Death of anyone I love.....this is inevitable but I don't know how I would handle it
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

-Having a baby with someone unworthy of my seed
-Tight spaces
-Birds
-Failing at my life's greatest ambition

Death of anyone I love.....this is inevitable but I don't know how I would handle it
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

- Raising a bad kid,
- Not being where I expect to be in a couple of years (family, house, satifying job)

Not being able to get things right for myself, while I'm still young enough to do so.

Looking into that crystal ball when I was 20, I certainly had more in mind for myself at 26. Live and learn though.

- Raising a bad kid,
- Not being where I expect to be in a couple of years (family, house, satifying job)

Not being able to get things right for myself, while I'm still young enough to do so.

Looking into that crystal ball when I was 20, I certainly had more in mind for myself at 26. Live and learn though.

Back
Top Bottom