Niketalk: So why do girls cut their hair short?

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

My problem is all of these females going natural, with that nappy *** mini afro.
smh.gif
This
sick.gif

What's with the
smh.gif
and
sick.gif
though?

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Man...no joke but I was downtown San Francisco and I saw someone that had the blond bald look like Amber Rose. I don't mind short hair but that's not acceptable unless you are celeb status.

Who the hell are you to say whether a chick should have short hair? Why do you have to be a celeb to have mega short hair. I see tons of chicks with it and its hot imo.

I only go shoulder lenth for short and keep it between that lenth & the middle of my back. Never shorter or longer.

I don't see an issue with it. Folks want to stand out. They don't want the same hair as everyone else. Maybe it is easier to manage than longer hair. Maybe they just want a new look. Many reasons why. As with anything, it doesn't look good on everyone but again, that is with anything.

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

My problem is all of these females going natural, with that nappy *** mini afro.
smh.gif
But you are for all of these females walking around like drones getting their hair permed so it can look like the majority? Yea. That's cool. It is always refreshing to see another woman smarten up and go natural. And Mini Fro isn't the only style a natural woman wears her hair.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Man...no joke but I was downtown San Francisco and I saw someone that had the blond bald look like Amber Rose. I don't mind short hair but that's not acceptable unless you are celeb status.
Please explain this. I will wait.
glasses.gif

I like short hair.

My girl had hair down to her back, she cut it and man...
smh.gif
she became like 2x sexier.

I actually find girls with shorter hair more attractive now. It doesn't really matter to me, but I find girls with shorter hair have cuter faces.

Originally Posted by Club29

I remember having a conversation about this with a friend and something he said always stuck with me:

"Girls who cut their hair short are hot despite their short hair, not because of it."
You could go both ways with that statement:
"Girls with long hair are hot despite their long hair, not because of it."

Eva Pigford, Halle Berry, Tamron Hall.  I love that short hair.  
Can anyone ID her?  Saved it from somewhere but didn't know her name.

Two of the BADDEST women I've ever been with had short hair.

Didn't bother me at all. They were both pretty and built like thoroughbreds though...

if you don't like a girl because she has short hair and she's bad as hell, your sexuality is questionable

hair can grow back, why is it so important?
laugh.gif

especially if shorty has a pretty face without anything extra the short hairstyle is just shows it more

My girl has always had really long beautiful blonde hair but i convinced her to cut it real short and dye it dark brown and she looked SO MUCH SEXIER...
devil.gif

It just works for some girls.  Short or long, the most important thing is her having good hair. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fresh2deff

My girl has always had really long beautiful blonde hair but i convinced her to cut it real short and dye it dark brown and she looked SO MUCH SEXIER...
devil.gif

Prove it

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

if you don't like a girl because she has short hair and she's bad as hell, your sexuality is questionable

hair can grow back, why is it so important?
laugh.gif

especially if shorty has a pretty face without anything extra the short hairstyle is just shows it more
Why does that have to be the case? Why can't someone just seriously not like short hair.

Also remember "bad as hell" is subjective. So a woman with short hair could disqualify her from being "bad as hell" for some dudes.

Why does it have to mean they are gay?

Why is it important? Who said it was important. It is as simple as some folks like short hair and others don't. So it is important to them.

No need to knock someone's preferences man.

Back
Top Bottom