Niketalk: So why do girls cut their hair short?

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Short or long it don't matter to me, as long as it fits her face, and she's cute i could care less 

Fresh you make a good point as usual my friend...

Its all about if the hair cut fits the female...But thats my opinion. Honestly i like short haired girls, something about them. Maybe its because they are daring to be different i dont know

thanks bro, and i agree with the point about daring to be different, that gives them the edge IMO

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

girls with short hair usually got a fat %%$. so no complaining over here.

nerd.gif

As long as she's cute it's whatever, but I don't know how anyone could prefer short hair...

Nothing silky to pull on from behind
frown.gif
laugh.gif

My girl has a short Victoria Beckham type cut and it looks 100% better to me then when she has long hair..........it works for her, I told her if she ever grows her hair long Im leaving her lol

Originally Posted by Diego

Honestly, when I first read your comment I thought you were being sarcastic.
There really is nothing spectacular about her hair.
Her ends even look pretty sloppy.

C-
she could trim her ends a little & clean it up, sure, but overall i like it. no sarcasm. some women are just naturally born with beautiful hair.
& then there are those who are not...

kimkardashian-photos-042208-17.jpg

kimmy k without her expensive *** lacefront. like i said before, idk if that broad has extensions on or not but AESTHETICALLY, it is a gorgeous set of hair.

DCAllAmerican wrote:
Maybe you know her and are showing loyalty or something. I really can't comprehend why anything about that picture would make anyone's jaw drop. Hair looks normal at best. But you got it.
pimp.gif

how is an opinion on a complete random woman off the internet considered loyalty? it's not for you to comprehend, dearest dc. i was merely making an observation... much like the strange phenomena of "women be shoppin" and our tendencies to absentmindedly forget to buy pads/tampons in bulk, there are just somethings you will probably never understand about the opposite sex. i'm not the ambassador for the great vajin holders of the world, so we'll leave it @ that.

& yes, i got this
pimp.gif

I never knew there was a whole sector of psychology that dealt with hair.
laugh.gif

"She cut her hair to symbolize..."
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

2mgpj8.jpg
eek.gif
 girl on left has awesome hair

What exactly is awesome about it? Looks typical to me. Even looks slightly fuzzy.

frizzy....? where, exactly?
eyes.gif

it looks healthy, glossy, long, thick... i mean for all i know it could be extensions, but @ first glance my jaw dropped.
There is nothing special about this chick. To be honest, her hair is weird. She's #doingtoomuch.

Actually, they both look like hair-salon sluts that dropped out of high school. I'd rather be seen with the one on the right, though.

Hovkid has horrible taste in women....GEEEZZ

I Love long hair hair, I LOVE it

but if you look good, short hair or long, i wannna Sex

Originally Posted by jthagreat

laugh.gif

He really does..

HOVKid, I'm sorry fam, but that broad in your avy is straight
sick.gif
.  I don't see why you beast over her so much. 

You're still cool, though.

Nah.. Can't do it... Need my girls wiff' long & curly hair.. "Hair look like curly fries" (c) Young Jeezy
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by jthagreat

laugh.gif

He really does..

HOVKid, I'm sorry fam, but that broad in your avy is straight
sick.gif
.  I don't see why you beast over her so much. 

You're still cool, though.

Love my NT fam!  I cool with Diego too....as much crap as he gives me.

Seriously though, only on NT would Angie Harmon and Victoria Beckham be called ugly.

If I wasn't married and NT was having a party, I would so go....it would be like bizzaro world.  No competition for the hot chicks.

Back
Top Bottom