Niketalk: So why do girls cut their hair short?

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Hovkid has horrible taste in women....GEEEZZ

laugh.gif

He really does..

HOVKid, I'm sorry fam, but that broad in your avy is straight
sick.gif
.  I don't see why you beast over her so much. 

You're still cool, though.

Love my NT fam!  I cool with Diego too....as much crap as he gives me.

Seriously though, only on NT would Angie Harmon and Victoria Beckham be called ugly.

If I wasn't married and NT was having a party, I would so go....it would be like bizzaro world.  No competition for the hot chicks. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

My problem is all of these females going natural, with that nappy *** mini afro.
smh.gif
2 of my ex's 
sick.gif
Why didn't you like it? Because it wasn't used to what you were used to? Any woman that goes the natural route, I salute them. Takes a lot for them to say, "You know what, forget altering my hair to look like "others." Let me be proud of my hair like other races are proud of theirs. Break down the walls."

But I can understand why you wouldn't like it. I love it though. Really do.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

My problem is all of these females going natural, with that nappy *** mini afro.
smh.gif
2 of my ex's 
sick.gif
Why didn't you like it? Because it wasn't used to what you were used to? Any woman that goes the natural route, I salute them. Takes a lot for them to say, "You know what, forget altering my hair to look like "others." Let me be proud of my hair like other races are proud of theirs. Break down the walls."

But I can understand why you wouldn't like it. I love it though. Really do.
Do you have a girlfriend, though?

And the "ima go natural" look wouldn't be so
sick.gif
if it were a little more organized, if they could at least let the damn fro grow a few inches before taking the extensions/weave/lacefront off it wouldn't be bad..but when they just have an amorphous mass of little short hairs all of a sudden it is NOT poppin

Lookin like Emanuel Lewis

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Smh. Yuku is tripping.

I cut my hair to a shortish bob after my last break-up. Had been wanting to do it before, but his @@%$*-#%# complained all the time.

I think it depends on the cut itself, a bad cut on a beautiful woman can definitely alter how she looks.

Complaining in terms of?

Don't you think as your man, he has the right to voice his opinion in regards to things as altering as hair cuts?
In terms of he'd @#%%% if I got it trimmed, harping on that I should dye it blonde even though I'm naturally a brunette, etc.

Just trying to control another aspect of my life.
Eh, that is what happens in relationships though. He isn't wrong for voicing his opinion on what he wants to see you in/not in. His delivery or how often he does it can be an issue. But when you are with somebody, I don't think it is really fair to just go changing things about yourself without talking to your other half first. At least give them a heads up or something. COntrol happens. Don't know why people refuse to understand that.
I'm sorry but the extent of it wasn't normal. For the record I kept it how it was. But when it was over I did what I wanted to do. It wasn't an act of defiance or flipping the bird to say that hey I'm single and I'm independent. I did it because I'd had my hair long for years. I wanted a change, and I wasn't guilt trapped into keeping it long because of someone else. I've got it back to being long now, and I love having it either way.

Like I said before, it depends on the cut and if the girl suits it. Not every woman will suit exactly the same haircut.

Back
Top Bottom