NikeTalk New Era Fitted Cap Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A snapback? People asked for this? No patch?

All them fools should be banned. A ******* snapback? I'm bald and I need every inch of my head covered. The **** is wrong with you Meth?

For this type of release, snapbacks work best because they don't need to account for sizes.

Idk why people want the patch, it was huge and ugly.

The last fitted release was perfect hat. Solid material, looks clean AF and no OD patch/es
This

still want the snapback though 
nerd.gif

nthat.gif

glasses.gif

I copped a fitted last release. Haven't even woren it yet SMH. I'm not a fan of snaps so I'll be sitting this one out....

I think the best way is to do an online raffle somehow tho

I was lucky to get the fitted last time... I like the snapbacks but will take a seat this year. Good luck to those that are trying to get them this year [emoji]9989[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

So glad this hat is coming back... My 1st one is done... My 2nd one I wear more cautiously...

As far as people asking me... I keep moving... But whenever I see a fellow NT'er I give them the nod!

:nthat:

Last edited:
Dope hat! What about shirts or hoodies?
We've made arrangements to secure all of the remaining NT-Shirts from previous years - which should be a substantial amount - and will be working with our friends at Instyleshoes to make them available at some point next year.
60 hats?
sick.gif

People gonna be extra salty
Yes, I only bought six dozen hats at my own expense with the intention of giving them away to fellow community members.  I then had the gall to set twelve of those aside for the people who volunteer their time to keep this site running. 

I expect people will be justifiably furious. 

Damn i really hope i cam score one. Missed the fitted and the snap. Cant be a NT member for 15 years and not have a hat to rep. Gonna have to get on my game to get one of these.

Damn i really hope i cam score one. Missed the fitted and the snap. Cant be a NT member for 15 years and not have a hat to rep. Gonna have to get on my game to get one of these.

The last Nt fitted has been so damn reliable for me since I got it. Definitely gonna need to replace it with a SnapBack if I could get my hands on one.

When you bring up the T-Shirts, do you mean these tees you guys did years back?

View media item 2259410
It's definitely time for a replacement.:nerd:

Dude came out of his pocket for them. Cant see many other people doing that and not even trying to get the money they put out back so none of us can complain about the number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom