NIKETALK.... Need Your Opinion on a Lace Swap!

they look better with the black laces, although I think u should get some "no so fat" black laces 
smile.gif

they look better with the black laces, although I think u should get some "no so fat" black laces 
smile.gif

Flat black laces will do if you really want to change the laces. I don't plan on changing mine, but if I do I would probably find green laces so it matches the Jumpman on the sole (Christmas?), lol j/k.

Flat black laces will do if you really want to change the laces. I don't plan on changing mine, but if I do I would probably find green laces so it matches the Jumpman on the sole (Christmas?), lol j/k.

Originally Posted by mints

you should go with yellow to match the webbing and the soles! How often have those been put on and do you smoke indoors? I've worn mine quite a few times and have been pretty damn sloppy with them, but mine haven't gotten that yellow.

I thought ISS was ruthless haha but that was a pretty good insult. I havent even checked back on my posts, i probably been clowned hella hard

Originally Posted by mints

you should go with yellow to match the webbing and the soles! How often have those been put on and do you smoke indoors? I've worn mine quite a few times and have been pretty damn sloppy with them, but mine haven't gotten that yellow.

I thought ISS was ruthless haha but that was a pretty good insult. I havent even checked back on my posts, i probably been clowned hella hard

Is this thread for real....wear what you like not what i like? If you wanna rock the Bboy Run DMC im 15 years old Laces Rock em. Dont Ask us!

Is this thread for real....wear what you like not what i like? If you wanna rock the Bboy Run DMC im 15 years old Laces Rock em. Dont Ask us!

i switched my laces but i just took the laces from the 3m's and put them on the reds and vice versa with the reds which i believe someone already mentioned i think but doign th looks good imo

i switched my laces but i just took the laces from the 3m's and put them on the reds and vice versa with the reds which i believe someone already mentioned i think but doign th looks good imo

theyre obviously not brand new so whatever laces you used to get em that a way I would stick with,red.

theyre obviously not brand new so whatever laces you used to get em that a way I would stick with,red.

Either black or red both look good to me. Mine are still red & I never gave any thought to changing them personally.

Back
Top Bottom