Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

How hard are the NYCs going to be?
And how long is Nike milking the SPs - are they having a release for every major marathon?
For those with the 4% and SPs, how different is the cushioning?

got through. simplest purchase in a while from SNKRS. went with an 11, curious about sizing. still want the VF 4%

Nike's website isn't calling these the Zoom Fly SP anymore. Just Zoom Fly. Does that mean they're scrapping the original Zoom Fly?

I believe SP is just a "special projects" designation, doesn't affect the shoe at all. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

^ app. I just went online though and was able to snag a pair. Although it was telling me my half size up was sold out. I went with my racer size, but I feel that was a mistake.

^ app. I just went online though and was able to snag a pair. Although it was telling me my half size up was sold out. I went with my racer size, but I feel that was a mistake.

I think so. I remember you stay TTS on racers. And you need to go half up TTS at least for zoom fly SPs.

Fake sellout

Yup. Look like no major interest on these. I always feel when the sizes are gone immediately, its people with bots who have like a method where it auto adds for them, but they release it from their cart if the shoe is not something they will make money on.

PO

Is ON shipping free or something? Shows $25.00 when i tried to select it.

PO
No, but they automatically added overnight shipping to my order when I didn't select it. CS rep said it was a glitch. Figured I wouldn't be the only one. Good news is they refunded the shipping and I'm still getting them tomorrow.

Still a full size run on the zoom fly that released this morning. Hoping they have the black white again since I had to return mine cuz it ran small.

I think so. I remember you stay TTS on racers. And you need to go half up TTS at least for zoom fly SPs.

Just ordered a 9.5 now as well. Let's see how it goes! Then I can add to all the sizing questions.

I think these are going to be my go to runners... my Pegasus IDs started to have the glue separate on the sole, so I'm going to send those back to Nike.

I have been wanting to cop these bad boys for a while now.

Was really liking this color so I jumped the gun and copped an 11 on SNS last night and ended up paying $15 over retail lmao oh well.

Win some lose some. I was def. expecting an L on SNKRS this AM.

Hope 11 works as i am a true 10 in all nike. 10.5 was a bust and I figured rather be safe with a bigger size than sorry and .5 wasnt enough

I have been wanting to cop these bad boys for a while now.

Was really liking this color so I jumped the gun and copped an 11 on SNS last night and ended up paying $15 over retail lmao oh well.

Win some lose some. I was def. expecting an L on SNKRS this AM.

Hope 11 works as i am a true 10 in all nike. 10.5 was a bust and I figured rather be safe with a bigger size than sorry and .5 wasnt enough

I wouldn't sweat $15 and congrats on the pickup. I missed out on the first SP...bought for resale...then sold to get something else...then immediately regretted it...then bought again for resell, lol. I scooped these this morning because I think they are a great colorway for Fall. I was under the assumption these were tied to the Chicago Marathon, but there's nothing offical saying that. Either way, it's nice liking a shoe when it's announced and actually being able to buy it when it comes out.

I think people just want to put nicknames to make it easier but NYC is the only one that has "NYC" on it.

Like the last SPs being called oreos for some reason...? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom