Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

BD256D93-65A0-4C17-966C-18C11462C6CC.jpeg

I havent had a chance to send back my Oreo SP's. Anyone with the VF's in a 10.5 DS willing to work out a trade + price difference?

If I dont hear anything by EOD, I'll just head to my local Nike store, figured i'd give this a shot

I’ll go a full size up. Sending this 12.5 back. Wish I could have seen them with white laces in person. I’ll probably just wait for the tripe white

I havent had a chance to send back my Oreo SP's. Anyone with the VF's in a 10.5 DS willing to work out a trade + price difference?

If I dont hear anything by EOD, I'll just head to my local Nike store, figured i'd give this a shot

returned yesterday but put a smile on the Nike Employee's face lol

i was curious and asked what they do with returns like this, simply said we either buy them if its good or send back to return department if there's no interest. It's a shame the store is closing soon, nike outlets and online shopping are a big factor.

I received my white/black Zoom Fly SP yesterday and took them for a test run on the treadmill today. I wasn't sure how these would hold up for running but they seem fine. I sized up 0.5 over my size in the standard Zoom Fly and had no issues. My other observation was that the SP seem softer then my original pair of Zoom Fly but they are pretty worn down so that may not be a fair comparison. I have a pair of the Crimson Zoom Fly coming in so I will compare to those.

when does the bright crimson VFs come out?

I think I signed up for a reminder through NDC but completely forgot the date it's suppose to come out, RW had it on the 24th of Sep until they couldn't guarantee delivery then they removed it and hasn't been back since

really curious, I think Nike might actually be taking time producing those ZoomX soles if almost every VF release are delayed

when does the bright crimson VFs come out?

I think I signed up for a reminder through NDC but completely forgot the date it's suppose to come out, RW had it on the 24th of Sep until they couldn't guarantee delivery then they removed it and hasn't been back since

really curious, I think Nike might actually be taking time producing those ZoomX soles if almost every VF release are delayed

I talked with RW and they indicated mid Oct, with no specific date. Would like to get my hands on a pair size 12 regardless of color.

Ok - I'm a complete Nike shoe-noob ... but after the effort it took to secure two pairs of the VF4, I realize I need to know how to actually ensure I can get good Nike shoes before the hype-beasts.
Can anyone help me out? Is there a "how to get Nike shoes" for dummies resource out there?

BTW - ran my first marathon in the VF4 last month and it was great -- legs felt as fresh as they ever have, did a 3:00:47 and shooting for a 2:59:59 next weekend in them.

I think people still use bots these days to get pairs but to me, there really isn't a guide, just be diligent.

Just be Batman prepared, be aware of release date and time, be on standby and be patient. It helps if you got all your info like address and credit card # on your account and be logged in (or logged in to PayPal) so once the item is in cart it's quicker to checkout.

Received my SP's today and they definitely run small. I wear an 8 in the flyknit racers (snug fit) and an 8.5 in the SP's fit perfectly. I returned the crimson zoom fly's in 8 because the heel counters were a bit too stiff, however, I would say that the SP's in 8.5 fit similar to the zoom fly crimson in 8.

^
Nice. If they are like the white's they will sell out fast, but resale should be close to retail regardless.

I just purchased my White/Blacks off Stock X, so now its the waiting game for those...

PO

Received my SP's today and they definitely run small. I wear an 8 in the flyknit racers (snug fit) and an 8.5 in the SP's fit perfectly. I returned the crimson zoom fly's in 8 because the heel counters were a bit too stiff, however, I would say that the SP's in 8.5 fit similar to the zoom fly crimson in 8.
I'm still debating what size to keep in the SPs, TTS 10 or 10.5.

Copped taupes off SNS. Curious to see what colour they actually end up being. Can always return if I don’t like them. Also went a full size up based on what a lot in here were saying so hopefully they aren’t too big...

Back
Top Bottom