Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

sorry if this has been asked a bunch of times before, however, is the general consensus to size down on the Nike React Vapor Street Flyknit
if I have normal width feet? I'm looking for a snug with no heel slippage. Just want confirm with y'all before I pull the trigger. Thanks a bunch!

sorry if this has been asked a bunch of times before, however, is the general consensus to size down on the Nike React Vapor Street Flyknit
if I have normal width feet? I'm looking for a snug with no heel slippage. Just want confirm with y'all before I pull the trigger. Thanks a bunch!
Yes go down half a size

saw these westbrooks with sharpies and i think nike should have included them with the VF4%s
30087523_169776787176192_8936780813496745984_n.jpg

is it just me or does something look off in those shoes?

still looks too much like the mariah witha bigger swoosh to me though so maybe that's it?

i don't know, something about it just isn't selling it to me... yet

still looks too much like the mariah witha bigger swoosh to me though so maybe that's it?

The oversized swoosh kills it for me.

i like the oversizes swoosh on the streets and elites

maybe its the colorway that is off-putting?

They do look like Mariah :sick:. Well....it's too early to give final judgement. Im patiently waiting for better colorway and on-the-feet pics :nerd:

Nah I am with you. Something just isn't flowing. Hopefully its just the colorway that is off-putting.

I tried the vapor streets on last week and true to size would be my recommendation. I normally wear a size 11 in zoom fly and 10.5 is my true size.

Could have scored 2 pairs of vapor streets at the Las Vegas north outlet on the weekend for a good price however they both were size 11. Must have been a return.

A flyknit zoomfly would be awesome....

2018 London marathon

Male
1. Eliud Kipchoge in Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite Flyprint
1.jpg

2. Tola Kitata in
Nike Zoom Vaporfly 4%

2.jpg

3. Mo Farah in Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite
3.jpg

Female
Vivian Cheruiyot in Nike Zoom Vaporfly 4%