Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Fleet feet sf has a number of the vapor fly 4% in crimson red and a bunch of sizes from 8-12 today.

Picked a pair of 4% Crimsons for $244 incl. tax at Nike SOHO. They also threw in a $50 gift card for January. Pretty sweet deal.

fleet feet aint got no coupons huh
I don't know of any right now. But for ever $200 u spend, they give u $25 in credit for future purchase.

I wanted to get the Crimson Red today but i already have the Original blue version and I'm hoping more runners find these shoes. I keep hearing runners who want to buy these to race in but not getting a chance to. They feel great for racing

Does anyone know where I could possibly find a VF 4% in the Blue Fox colorway? Seems like they were much harder to find than Ice Blue and Bright Crimson versions...happy to trade one of my extra Ice Blue or BC if anyone is interested. Thx

Does anyone know where I could possibly find a VF 4% in the Blue Fox colorway? Seems like they were much harder to find than Ice Blue and Bright Crimson versions...happy to trade one of my extra Ice Blue or BC if anyone is interested. Thx
i think that colorway is done and dusted for now. I grabbed 2 when they first came out and after they sold out i never saw them again (not even on ebay anymore...at least not in my size) possible they may re-release in 2018 with the other new colors (royal blue, white/black...)

I was able to get a 10.5 of the Blue Fox VF on RW few weeks back, but ended up selling it once I saw that I got early access to the BC’s.

Partially regretting it because of the QC on my BC’s that came in this week

ebay currently flooded with BC's, several ice blue and only couple of blue fox. Nike looks like they're getting ready to re-up BC too as it's back on their site with "coming soon" again and fleet feet still has them as well. I feel like when i start racing again (February) everyone and their momma is gonna be sporting the BC colorway!

There were a good number of runners with the VF’s at the 1/2 marathon I did last month, most were the ice blue and one guy with the BC’s

chimpnamedenid chimpnamedenid Keep an eye on fleetfeetsport. They have the blue fox thumbnail on their product, but not the product page. I am hoping they would be up soon.

not too many at the NYC marathon last month, obviously the sponsored elites, myself (blue fox), and maybe 20 (most ice blue and 3 or 4 blue fox) others that i observed. Lots of Zoom Flys though. I wish they'd release something kind of in between those 2 tiers. like a VF with a bit more durability that could be used on training days. Zoom Flys are OK, but feel slightly clunky to me so i usually default to Saucony Kinvara 8 or something from New balance for training

I didn't see much in the Disney 10k and Half I ran, only a handful maybe.

There were some ridiculous shoes though, saw a few in NMDs :lol: :smh:

I can understand AM90 eventhough it's old technology but hey it worked back then. I would imagine 20 years from now where VF being retroed and people were like "WTF he's thinking wearing VF" :D

well i'm old enough to remember when AM90s actually came out and a couple of guys on my HS track team actually had them. i think i was rocking the Air Span II's back then. I loved those shoes! I've been running in Nikes on and off since about 1987. I run in other brands too but i think it's funny when i run into those "real runners don't wear Nikes" types...

I hear where you guys are coming from, the AM1 was primarily a runners shoe as well, if I'm not mistaken.

Alongside my running shoes, I do own both an AM90 and AM1 and i just can't imagine doing any sort of running in them.

Just reminded me, saw one guy in a pair of AM90's and a lady in a pair of Presto's

I don't know how the hell he finished in those AM90's lol

Maybe his AM90s are Ultra models (Phylon) so is softer
Or they are pre-2013 AM90s. Soft midsole.
Recent releases AM1 are hard as rock.

I hear where you guys are coming from, the AM1 was primarily a runners shoe as well, if I'm not mistaken.

Alongside my running shoes, I do own both an AM90 and AM1 and i just can't imagine doing any sort of running in them.
I am 210 lb.

I tried to run in soft polyurethane AM1, with heel strike, my shin splint hurts.

adidas Pure Boost didn’t do too much better with heel strike, still shin splint hurt.
So I guess soft AM1 is not that bad.

I play basketball in AM95s, they protect my knees.... they are good for jumpshots.

Back
Top Bottom