Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

So heated right now. I ordered zoom fly sp taupe from social status during their black friday deal. When I receive the package, they sent out women vapormax. The packing slip shows it's for some dude at Idaho. Let's see how long they will respond to my complaint before I file a claim to my bank. I feel bad for the other dude who ordered Vapormax. He paid more than my ZF SP.

If this has been mentioned before, I apologize, but I just noticed a cool little change on the bright crimson Vaporfly. It now says “Measured in the lab. Verified with medals & records.” On the inner midsole. On the original colorways it said “Engineered to the exact specifications of world class runners. Making runners faster.”

If this has been mentioned before, I apologize, but I just noticed a cool little change on the bright crimson Vaporfly. It now says “Measured in the lab. Verified with medals & records.” On the inner midsole. On the original colorways it said “Engineered to the exact specifications of world class runners. Making runners faster.”

Werid, my crimson ones (I am from the UK) that came out a 5 weeks back have the old "Engineered to the...". I knew they were going to change it to that from next year, maybe this is the reason for the delay in the American market?

PM If anyone is interested I am selling my spare pair of 4% "Blue Fox" for $250. I am located in SoCal.

So heated right now. I ordered zoom fly sp taupe from social status during their black friday deal. When I receive the package, they sent out women vapormax. The packing slip shows it's for some dude at Idaho. Let's see how long they will respond to my complaint before I file a claim to my bank. I feel bad for the other dude who ordered Vapormax. He paid more than my ZF SP.
If you re talking about the Chicago, they are still available.

Werid, my crimson ones (I am from the UK) that came out a 5 weeks back have the old "Engineered to the...". I knew they were going to change it to that from next year, maybe this is the reason for the delay in the American market?

I have a pair from the UK about a month ago (on the left), US pair from RW that came in today (right)

Last edited:
Wore the VF for a 5k this morning. Placed 4th in my division.

38944521071_c40d49e3b3_z.jpg

Can any 4% owners provide advice on how the sizing is? Especially compared to the ZF? Thanks

PO

What's the consensus that these will sell out today? I feel like the BC colorway isn't as hyped or sought-after as the original Ice Blue..just my .02
Well I am completely eating my words, unless Nike is pushing a fake sellout, but nearly all sizes are gone.

with so much delays and really only the third colorway, not surprised if ti actually sells out but keep refreshing as some sizes might come back in stock

I believe it sold out on RW quick too

Back
Top Bottom