Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

yeah that BC colorway wasn't waiting around for anyone. i got the notification last night, but didnt read it til this morning so i thought they were releasing tomorrow at 10 EST. had i not copped an early release pair thru NRC last week and an additional pair from running warehouse last week i'da been pissed that i missed them on nike.com. still probably gonna sell the 2nd pair depending on what the market looks like...

for anyone still interested...nike.com keeps re-upping on the BC 4%. They're available again now in some of the more popular sizes

So my BC VF 4% came in today

0058A8F8-F7EF-4FAB-ACBF-7AB9F676B93D.jpeg

942A875F-F62E-42F5-BF72-B2790F5D3265.jpeg

Anyone else get their pair in from NDC? I think I’m going to be getting on a chat with NCS soon

Edit: Sz 10 showed up so I bought those and these will be going back, hopefully those are better than these

Last edited:
any runners in here get into the Chicago Marathon for 2018? Found out that my application was selected this morning and I'm stoked. Will definitely be keeping a pair of 4%'s on ice until then.

any runners in here get into the Chicago Marathon for 2018? Found out that my application was selected this morning and I'm stoked. Will definitely be keeping a pair of 4%'s on ice until then.

Congrats! Chicago is a good marathon. I got in with a guaranteed time entry. Definitely looking forward to the race next year.

Congrats! I've happened to BQ in Chicago in 2016 so it's one of my favorites. I suggest putting around 20-30 miles on the vaporfly's to break them in before race day.

Congrats! I've happened to BQ in Chicago in 2016 so it's one of my favorites. I suggest putting around 20-30 miles on the vaporfly's to break them in before race day.

I kind of disagree with that staement. If you've had the Vaporfly in the past, then when switching to a new one I would suggest it would take just 30 minutes to get used to them.

I kind of disagree with that staement. If you've had the Vaporfly in the past, then when switching to a new one I would suggest it would take just 30 minutes to get used to them.
I would agree...the shoe is considered race day ready...it's more getting used to running in them...

Have to say..fastest shoe I own....not sure it's cause they are so lite but they are incrediably fast.

The mechanics of the ZF is somewhat the same but nothing compares to lite foamy bounce and spring on the 4%'s...

Anyone else get their pair in from NDC? I think I’m going to be getting on a chat with NCS soon

Edit: Sz 10 showed up so I bought those and these will be going back, hopefully those are better than these

According to my experience, the ones that sold out and come back are returns.

I bought an AM97 triple black ultra a while ago, before that , size 10 was sold out and re-appeared.

After fighting other customers that are putting the last shoe size 10 in their shopping cart, I won.

Shoes come with uneven laceloops.......thats when I realized what I bought was not a restocked product

Instead, is returned product.

Yours is.

nope, I have seen little chunks of the actual midsole chip off on some pairs, in person

it's not the norm but it has happened and that rubber compound is very soft and only has that layer of paint between it and the ground

following up,

shortly after my order was placed, I still decided to contact NCS to see if I get the issue resolved. Long story short, I was given a 20% coupon along with a guarantee should anything occur beyond the normal 30 day return policy, they will take the shoe back, no questions asked, and issue me a full refund.

sure enough, I wake up to a notification that my order was cancelled for the size 10 BC VF :wow:

Just really want to get back to running outdoors, snowed this weekend, freakin' freezing yesterday and snowing right now as I type this :sick:

following up,

shortly after my order was placed, I still decided to contact NCS to see if I get the issue resolved. Long story short, I was given a 20% coupon along with a guarantee should anything occur beyond the normal 30 day return policy, they will take the shoe back, no questions asked, and issue me a full refund.

sure enough, I wake up to a notification that my order was cancelled for the size 10 BC VF :wow:

Just really want to get back to running outdoors, snowed this weekend, freakin' freezing yesterday and snowing right now as I type this :sick:
Go grab another size 10 here, my man: https://www.fleetfeetsports.com/pro...bpQ&siteID=je6NUbpObpQ-UWj3ChAaj3ljvj26vHOrfA

Back
Top Bottom