Nike Zoom Kobe V

Originally Posted by hosengsisiw

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Can anyone shed some light on why Kobe's wait so long to release when the NBA season starts in November..i feel like the hype dies down for basketball kicks when the season goes on..maybe i'm wrong..but a lotta people when i work in Champs ask for Kobe shoes at the start of the season every year..
They released Lebrons first because he will only use it until May.

Kobes in December because he will use it until June.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by faded8119

Can anyone shed some light on why Kobe's wait so long to release when the NBA season starts in November..i feel like the hype dies down for basketball kicks when the season goes on..maybe i'm wrong..but a lotta people when i work in Champs ask for Kobe shoes at the start of the season every year..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

QFT

Who else thinks it's funny the playoff shoe for Bron is called "Soldier"? I hope I never have to rely on that army
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

20091028123121.jpg
20091028123144.jpg

IMO, IV>V
maybe becuz IV is the first one bring out the low cuts kobe~ n Vs seems like not much change in general from the IVs... make me feel a bit boring, didntsuprised me like the IVs did by moving forward from IIIs...
but overall Vs start growing on me a bit~ i kinda hate it when i first saw em when they were wearing test samples...
i may only grab one pair... if all the CWs in catalog r real coming out~ the one on the right is
eek.gif
the only one make me have the purchasing feeling~

chaos r not bad~ real nice touch on the green color as joker's hair highlight color~ but dont think gonna grab it, since it shud be HOH again... whichmeans high price... no thx.
but the rest, some r pretty nice in CWs

^^agreed. if i like these i can definitely see myself sporting a multitude of colorways of the 5s for the next year or so.

This man speaks the truth.

dont really know how i feel about these yet. if i could only see them in a half decent colorway i think i might like them

^^hmmm....colorway is fire, but I'm not liking the "metallic" look too much. If those are real I'll have to see em in person, or see somepics being worn to make final judgement.

those do look cheap a bit, the metalic stuff looks like candy wraps, nevertheless will probably end up copping multiple pairs of the v.

The tongue is off from the pics of Kobe rockin them. The flywire looks fake, And the shoe itself looks sloppy. Most likely a fake.

I will get a pair from Cartimar and see how I feel from there. Is it right, no but making a shoe that confuses me ain't right either.

Originally Posted by never wear them

That's like the 7th time you've said that Fresh in this thread alone..... Lol.
he likes the kobe 2 boot look aka the "Lebron model" the Ken Link designed when Eric Avar was on leave....Link should be working withTimberland or in the Nike ACG division....

The Vs are a definite go.....can't wait until I can put a pair on my feet.

Originally Posted by Intrigant

kobe-v-away-2.jpg
Best colorway so far. I especially like the purple scale-skin pattern that seem to resemble lightning bolts under the right light.

Now pleeeeease let them be a GR.

execution is a little off on the Lakers Away cw, the detail on the purple part makes the shoe look already creased..

need to see it on person..

oh dam....
tht away CW is hot~ i like em!! very kobe-#!*, good for collecting only one pair like me~ lol

wait n c wht crazy thing he will do with which colorway, then i will get tht one~ haha

Back
Top Bottom