Nike Zoom Kobe V

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by trunkz550

IMO Somewhat, I think after the CD's dropped and completed sold out ppl started going crazy. The CD's was a good release although limited, it was too tough to get a pair.
it was easy to get a pair of the CD's in the beginning....and then the hype took over.
smh.gif

right, was no prblem getting a pair off eastbay. my CD is already completely worn. also liking the shape of the v, not feeling the white part of the chaos cw,should be all muted like the last chaos, now it looks cheap, imo.

Originally Posted by never wear them

It took a while for the IVs to start poppin off. After the del sol release.... It was a done deal. Every color way seemed so right. Couldn't go wrong. Hence the reason the reason ehy the zk5 will use some of the same color schemes.
As long as they don't use speckles... I'm HAPPY.

for all of those trying to decide whether to get the chaos Vs early maybe u should wait because rd is saturday dec 26 and they will release in foot lockers andHOHs

^
Probably the first HOH release they plan

Chaos, Joker whatever you want to call it is ugly as hell.

It's funny how some can find that mix of colors appealing.

Would you like some vomit on your shoes? Sure, ok, here's the CHAOS

^ Yes it is ugly as hell, it doesn't really give the shoe any justice.

Love the look of the shoe, but hate the colorway.

Patiently waiting on an inline, and CD colorway.

Nike_Zoom_Kobe_V_Chaos_2.jpg

i'm indifferent to the chaos....definitely not a WOW colorway....if i get them, cool, but only for retail.....just like my decision the chaos iv. retail ornothing at all.

^
^
You may have a shot at retail from HOH MD now, but if I got these for free....
I'd get rid of them. that's how ugly they are to me man.

Ew

Originally Posted by kicksonmyfeet

Originally Posted by jmizzo

they are selling for way too much on Ebay....wait till they come out....

Well if they are releasing in Feb. 2010 having it early with those prices aren't that bad because
most likely resellers will sell them for that much or even more if it's going to be limited as the ZKIV
Chaos.
$269 + $28 shipping....way too much... i learned my lesson buying the Kobe IV home finals from Marqueesole....spent $300 without a real nikebox....now I could get the same shoe for under $200.

This shoe is a the Xmas day shoe, not sure why it is being call the Chaos... This shoe will release just after xmas...I am waiting..

nike-zoom-kobe-v-chaos-11.jpg

another look at these. the choas was ugly in the IVs and uglier in the Vs...im surprised they didnt make a michael jackson tribute since chaos IV came outaround when ledger passed...just saying. kobe doesnt like mj? i remember they made the chaos bc he liked the batman movies

Im really liking this shoe....almost the Chaos as well. Id only cop those if I could get em for less than retail.

Not sure if it's been posted or not, but do we have a price yet?

^^^ dont put it past nike to have a MJ version with one of the laces being blingy.....

Back
Top Bottom