Nike Zoom Kobe V

more comparison, sorry for the bad pics, & i bet you guys will like it, because the zoom/zoom is back
eek.gif

Just the overall shape is beautiful. I seriously thought the IVs were going to be hard to top but this model is really dope.

so the vs are SLIGHTLY lower than the ivs.............regardless i cant wait to test these on the court, colorways keep getting better the more they pop up!

Originally Posted by jmizzo

they are selling for way too much on Ebay....wait till they come out....

Well if they are releasing in Feb. 2010 having it early with those prices aren't that bad because
most likely resellers will sell them for that much or even more if it's going to be limited as the ZKIV
Chaos.

That "Chaos" colorway is trash imo..but i'm lookin forward to seein the Kobe V in person before i make a decision on whether I cop more than 5like i did with the Kobe IV
laugh.gif

I think 260 is a fair price to be honest. Like you said Kicksonmyfeet, if anything like the chaos', they'll be hitting the 280 price range... And youget to have em early as hell if releasing till feb/jan.

IMO Somewhat, I think after the CD's dropped and completed sold out ppl started going crazy. The CD's was a good release although limited, it was tootough to get a pair.

yea i knw, i slept on the CD but lucked out on a B-grade

the only defect is a mark on the tag

Originally Posted by dmxgod

That "Chaos" colorway is trash imo..but i'm lookin forward to seein the Kobe V in person before i make a decision on whether I cop more than 5 like i did with the Kobe IV
laugh.gif
I agree
smile.gif

but I'll be on board with these for sure!

It took a while for the IVs to start poppin off. After the del sol release.... It was a done deal. Every color way seemed so right. Couldn't go wrong.Hence the reason the reason ehy the zk5 will use some of the same color schemes.

Originally Posted by trunkz550

IMO Somewhat, I think after the CD's dropped and completed sold out ppl started going crazy. The CD's was a good release although limited, it was too tough to get a pair.
it was easy to get a pair of the CD's in the beginning....and then the hype took over.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom