Nike Zoom Kobe V

Just dont know about the V look.... IVs look cleaner IMO....Especially the new home gradients.....

i like how sleek they look, but i still donno

gonna need some more pics before i pass judgement. im not a fan of how glossy they look

edit - took a longer look at them. theyre not bad. need some more pics though

I like them,
I had been wondering how newbs had such high post counts, surpassing mine and some others who've been here for years.
now I see that it's with such useful replies in threads that they consistently add wherever/whenever they can that they jump post counts at a high rate.

Way to contribute.

I like the black/purple/yellow colorway alot.
they look good.

Where's the early ZK5 haters now?
roll.gif

They are still out loving the IVs that they hated at the beginning too....

Can't wait to get the Vs too...!

I hope that "carpe diem" like colorway from the catalog pics still release.

Can't wait til Two-Four starts wearing these bad boys.

Originally Posted by Hugo

PAAASSSSSSSS
laugh.gif

I never understood why people do this, if you're passing, why do you feel the need to post "PASS"?
laugh.gif

As for the shoes, they look good, I'm a fan. This time, I will be prepared and set aside a Kobe fund for these releases.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Hugo

PAAASSSSSSSS
laugh.gif

I never understood why people do this, if you're passing, why do you feel the need to post "PASS"?
laugh.gif

As for the shoes, they look good, I'm a fan. This time, I will be prepared and set aside a Kobe fund for these releases.

haha. I'll be putting 100 aside every week. Who cares about my Gramas medical bills.... It's KOBE time!!!!!

The pair for sale at marqueesole looks really really nice but i don't think i'm sold on these just yet.

Most likely one of you bastards will get a pair and take some pics that make me spend my money yet again.

damn...i should of thought of that earlier

guess i know where my scholarship is going now. *+@% school,
Originally Posted by never wear them

It's KOBE time!!!!!

Originally Posted by Physicx

damn...i should of thought of that earlier

guess i know where my scholarship is going now. #*+% school,

[never wear them] its KOBE time! [/never wear them]
laugh.gif

Preach!

^^ why does the bottom side look super worn already,

if its realeased like that, im gonna have to pass

LMFAOO! you dudes are nuts! F Life. lol I love yall, yall crazy... guess im down with the group too, cause Kobe has been taking all my money.

Back
Top Bottom