Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
Snkrm in jersey city doing fcfs. Have to bring your daughter and birth certificate. Folks may say that's alot but they associating the essence of the shoe with how they releasing them. Obviously there's big Kobe fans without daughters... but seeing a store go that route... kudos to them

At least that's better than The Better Generations form of release(cuz there's def kobe fans that don't hoop... with them doing a FT shooting contest)

Snkrm in jersey city doing fcfs. Have to bring your daughter and birth certificate. Folks may say that's alot but they associating the essence of the shoe with how they releasing them. Obviously there's big Kobe fans without daughters... but seeing a store go that route... kudos to them

At least that's better than The Better Generations form of release(cuz there's def kobe fans that don't hoop... with them doing a FT shooting contest)
Nah, this is wack. They acting like they won’t resell. Give ALL Kobe fans a CHANCE.

IMG_2548.jpeg

Dudes gonna be like

IMG_2549.gif
This is a local spot. They actually cater specifically to women so might just be a smaller size run anyways.

literally had a card i’ve never used so it made me change payment and enter my ccv lol

SNKRS straight up screwed me!!! I had login all over though I was already on the app logged in. Then I kept getting errors.

Back
Top Bottom