Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
Being a size 15 It’s gonna break my damn heart when the Carpe Diems (If they come out) drop with the latest BS Nike size runs only up to size 14.

Nike Kobe 4 Protro
White/Varsity Purple/Orion Blue

saw this on FTL calendar, Feb 15th, I thought the first Protro ZK4 will be in April?

$175 ugh.

Confirmed? Needs to be full length for that price -- React is on the same level as lunarlon for me. A deal breaker, if you ball several times a week, within a month the cushion is dead and the shoe is done. No thanks. Will wait for official word.

May need to look into the Protro 1 if that's the case. Been hearing nothing but good things about them. Tried them on and nothing more, seem like you really have to break them in from what I read.

So we have the official first release date, colorway, and price. All information we've had for a while, but now confirmed. Where are the pics and the tech info? If I get any pairs of these it will be for playing ball. Only doing that if they have good cushioning (e.g., full length zoom like the protro 1s, react and full length zoom like the KD11s, cushlon with large forefoot and heel zoom).

Confirmed? Needs to be full length for that price -- React is on the same level as lunarlon for me. A deal breaker, if you ball several times a week, within a month the cushion is dead and the shoe is done. No thanks. Will wait for official word.

May need to look into the Protro 1 if that's the case. Been hearing nothing but good things about them. Tried them on and nothing more, seem like you really have to break them in from what I read.

Kobe 1s feel better the more and more you play in them.

I'm hoping for full length zoom again too, especially for $175.

Out of curiosity which react shoes you got? I got over 300 miles running outside in the Epic Reacts and they still feel like day one.

Last edited:

literally me as well lol

cached.imagescaler.hbpl.co-11-20161026120357480.png

Back
Top Bottom