Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
When the Protro Grinches released in 2020... there were folks who got them early from Nike(I also know a few folks). It was talked of Nike was looking through folks personal IG accounts and they showcased and highlighted Kobe and Mamba Mentality.

So I gather Nike doing the same now with fellas who are girl dad's and also big Kobe fans
Good to know, thanks! I keep my profile private on my socials since I don't like it when strangers can see photos of my family. Oh well. I did end up seeing something on twitter about that box that some girl dads received. Pretty cool, but I'm sure you have to be pretty connected or have a big follower count to get something like that

Going on foot asap
A927AD24-4781-4E54-ABB1-7CEAF20AC403.jpeg

Good to know, thanks! I keep my profile private on my socials since I don't like it when strangers can see photos of my family. Oh well. I did end up seeing something on twitter about that box that some girl dads received. Pretty cool, but I'm sure you have to be pretty connected or have a big follower count to get something like that
I think they were random selections

Back
Top Bottom