Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

And not to mention the fact that Serena was crying about the umpire attacking her character, calling her a cheater when in fact, she was receiving coaching. Like coach literally threw Serena under the bus admitting it after the match. I see dudes busting their rackets all the time, but maybe they just receive that as their warning rather than Serena who had already been warned about coaching prior. And I don't know if being called a thief is enough to warrant another violation, but she was going at him and if I was in his position, I would've probably issued it too. Umps in MLB do that all the time and eject the managers/players when they had enough.

I wonder how many people consider that hack virgil a creative genius or someone with a "vision" after he made something decent from using Nike's template

I wonder how many people consider that hack virgil a creative genius or someone with a "vision" after he made something decent from using Nike's template
When 2 cents ain’t even worth a penny....keep it moving.
46AA6A5E-6123-420A-847A-EE171E2F9AED.gif

Umps in MLB do that all the time and eject the managers/players when they had enough.

What a hyperbole right here. We really compairing a reg season baseball game to a championship tennis match, wild.

Even in the playoffs in MLB the umps give way more leniency to the players and coaches. You think they would eject someone during the World Series which is the equivalent to this?

People understand the rules fine, it's the fact Ramos didn't have thicker skin & effected a championship match. People don't wanna watch or pay for a product like that. Theirs a reason why everyone in the Tennis world sides with Serena even tho some of the comments were dumb, especially the I have a daughter one :lol:

And no cap only reason I watched Serena during the open was cause I missed the 97 drop & didn't wanna miss the blazers.

Last edited:
What a hyperbole right here. We really compairing a reg season baseball game to a championship tennis match, wild.

Even in the playoffs in MLB the umps give way more leniency to the players and coaches. You think they would eject someone during the World Series which is the equivalent to this?

People understand the rules fine, it's the fact Ramos didn't have thicker skin & effected a championship match. People don't wanna watch or pay for a product like that. Theirs a reason why everyone in the Tennis world sides with Serena even tho some of the comments were dumb, especially the I have a daughter one :lol:

And no cap only reason I watched Serena during the open was cause I missed the 97 drop & didn't wanna miss the blazers.
All I was saying was that in happens in every sport. Players and coaches get ejected by the umpire when they've clearly had enough. I didn't watch the entire match, but saw the 14-minute highlight of the exchanges. I don't think the thief statement or the "you owe me an apology" statement got to the umpire, it's the fact that she wouldn't drop it and kept hounding him. Maybe she should've got a warning, but by the book, she already received the warning from the coaching and the second violation for the breaking of her racket. What's wild is that Serena should've had more composure since she already knew there were two previous violations. Or maybe the rules need to change about coaching on the sideline or that the coach gets ejected from the stadium?

I'm pretty sure Draymond missed one of the finals games when the cavs won it all because of all the techs that added up. So you're telling me that he should've been allowed to play just because it was the finals? Maybe had they had him available, the GS warriors would've won that game and it would've been over. Yea any finals isn't gonna be as great without everyone playing or at their best, but that's what makes it fun and exciting to watch. A backup QB won it all for Philly last year afterall.

i owned the og's & i was underwhelmed, i'm just not a fan of white shoes ...the menta ones look better & the serenas look the best to me.
I own the OG 97s too. That was the only pair I got for retail and the one I went after when undftd was dropping all 10 on the raffle. I remember thinking that is the cleanest pair of whites I have ever wanted and Ive never own an all white pair before that. My other pair of all white is the OW Prestos and Im usually not a fan of white shoes too. I don't care for any of the Serena's, something about them look off to me...the transition of the colors on the outsole doesn't look right like it was a lazy way of doing it. That's why Im not tripping too much about not being able to cop them and even if I did have a chance to cop, it would've went straight to SX or trade bait for the Grim Reaper Blazers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I own the OG 97s too. That was the only pair I got for retail and the one I went after when undftd was dropping all 10 on the raffle. I remember thinking that is the cleanest pair of whites I have ever wanted and Ive never own an all white pair before that. My other pair of all white is the OW Prestos and Im usually not a fan of white shoes too. I don't care for any of the Serena's, something about them look off to me...the transition of the colors on the outsole doesn't look right like it was a lazy way of doing it. That's why Im not tripping too much about not being able to cop them and even if I did have a chance to cop, it would've went straight to SX or trade bait for the Grim Reaper Blazers.

word, i ended up selling my og's on sx for about $800, i kept my 90's tho.

yoooo seems like UNDFTD website had a massive hack today. Be on the look out. Website is down right now. But A LOT of people are claiming they were hacked and our information is now in someone else's hands. Make sure to log into your account when UNDFTD got live. The website is down right now for "maintenance" lol such a shame. UNDFTD got hit super hard

Back
Top Bottom