Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Nike probably thinks people are expecting the Serena’s to drop this weekend so they didn’t drop them

Good luck with Off White Bait raffles. I went in the afternoon for the UC React raffle. Employee hooked his friend up with 20 tickets.
BaitMe.jpg

I'm glad Serena didn't make it about race. But she sort of asked for it because she would not let it go. There are some umpires you don't mess with. He followed the rules. She made it a spectacle. Calling him a thief and asking for an apology during the match was ridiculous. If she won, she would have got the last laugh. But she let her emotions get the best of her. Osaka played a great game and was peaking throughout the tournament. And Serena's coach did admit to coaching her, so the violation was valid. Strangest match I've seen for a Grandslam. Let's hope Nike pays her fine by making more Off-White.:rofl:

Good luck with Off White Bait raffles. I went in the afternoon for the UC React raffle. Employee hooked his friend up with 20 tickets.
BaitMe.jpg

What OW bait raffle? Just undercovers today. And damn did the notebook have the guys same last 5 digits of his ID 20 times in a row? Or a big blank for 20 spaces?

What OW bait raffle? Just undercovers today. And damn did the notebook have the guys same last 5 digits of his ID 20 times in a row? Or a big blank for 20 spaces?

For future OW raffles, which are coming up this month. He was writing down the same DL number for all 20 entries, which is why I had to wait. Kind of strange. I thought corporate handles it like Undefeated.

A little off topic but has there been any info on the black air max 90s or any solid pics only pic floating around looks like a mock up

Got a violation for a hand gesture and "attitude" (despite the fact he did curse in serbian even though im not sure if it was directly towards anybody, Ramos clearly didnt understand what he said)

Both men and women have said worse with/without penalty.

This isn't a gender, race, or any other issue whatsoever. This is just an umpire who is historically more strict than other umpires, but he did nothing wrong.Serena broke the rules.

Also, she didn't get verbal abuse violation for calling him a thief. Serena went on an egotistical tangent about how he should apologize to her, how she claims the umpire is attacking her character, and the thief thing was the cherry on top (and im pretty sure there was more that i cant remember on the top of my head). Attacking the integrity of an umpire in most sports gets you thrown out of the game.

Finally someone understands tennis.

The all hallows eve blazers aren't my cup of tea but the fact that the grim reaper's are getting pushed back is wack. Just gonna keep checking SNKRS everyday throughout the day in case they decide to pull some shock drop or scratch off crap :smh:

The all hallows eve blazers aren't my cup of tea but the fact that the grim reaper's are getting pushed back is wack. Just gonna keep checking SNKRS everyday throughout the day in case they decide to pull some shock drop or scratch off crap :smh:

So far only one source has stated they're pushed back. More might come through but unless more credible people drop that information I'm still considering it on track.

It would make since that they are pushed back since they are Halloween themed, correct? Nike usually drops Halloween packs the week of Halloween if I'm not mistaken.

I had no clue there were so many tennis experts that frequent this thread :rofl:
Lol right? I mean I'm no expert on tennis, but I will say that the crowd booing during the awards ceremony was so disrespectful. Osaka crying, putting her visor down, and literally apologizing for winning and beating Serena.

Back
Top Bottom