Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Heard it was going to be another surprise SNKRS pass similar to Skeptas if she won... Who knows. Now we wait.

The coaching violation is questionable... but the other two violations are completely justified and could've been controlled by Serena.

So tbh, it was mostly all on her. She could've avoided the point and game penalty by just moving on and playing her game like a professional athlete.

Last edited:
Osaka don’t even care about winning today all she thinking about is playing Serena again.

Osaka ice cold we gon see a lot of her.

It's sad that Serena is garnering all the attention away from Osaka's victory.

Yes, you can argue the hypocrisy of the calls she got but she broke the rules regardless.
She should've kept her composure and continued to play on.
She's already the greatest female tennis player to ever play the game and she should know better.

Regardless of the situation, Osaka won fair and square.

Yeah Serena looked bad doin all that extra stuff out there but she shouldn’t have had a whole game penalty if that same umpire ain’t doin that to other people. **** that

Off-White x Nike Air Max 97
Release Date: November 10th, 2018
off-white-nike-air-max-97-menta-aj4585-101.jpg

off-white-nike-air-max-97-menta-aj4585-101-6.jpg

off-white-nike-air-max-97-menta-aj4585-101-51.jpg

off-white-nike-air-max-97-menta-aj4585-101-3.jpg

off-white-nike-air-max-97-menta-aj4585-101-71.jpg

off-white-nike-air-max-97-menta-aj4585-101-2.jpg

Yeah Serena looked bad doin all that extra stuff out there but she shouldn’t have had a whole game penalty if that same umpire ain’t doin that to other people. **** that
She got a game penalty because it was her 3rd violation (caused by her consistently berating/verbally abusing the umpire).

The umpire followed the written rules of tennis... Serena deserved the violations. There are people on both mens and womens tours who both don't get the same violations (or do get violations but oftenm don't risk anything else afterwards), hell, Serena has gotten away with some of this behavior in the past.

She was quite unprofessional throughout the whole scenario (and this isn't her first time... 2009 us open).

She got a warning for the coaching violation and regardless of whether it was fair or not, players know to be more cautious as another violation could possibly warrant penalties. This Serena incidentwas rare and never seen because most players are smart to be more reserved after a warning.

I know this must be confusing for a lot of first time tennis watchers but I find it hard to really condone Serena's actions/behavior at all.

Last edited:
Can Nike just end this all already and drop the shoes... like I just can't wait to get back to normal drops. You gotta check your phone 24/7 and nothing drops even on the day of the finals. I'm hoping they drop tomorrow so we all can just move on. US Open is over tomorrow and still only 1 sneaker dropped. Nike are Master Trolls.

Can Nike just end this all already and drop the shoes... like I just can't wait to get back to normal drops. You gotta check your phone 24/7 and nothing drops even on the day of the finals. I'm hoping they drop tomorrow so we all can just move on. US Open is over tomorrow and still only 1 sneaker dropped.

If shoes had normal drops, you and others would be like “OMG THE BOTS ARE EATING NIKE PLZ FIX THIS AND DO A RANDOM DROP” lol

Nah dude I have'nt complain about bots for a while I understand its part of the game... I love trying to cop pairs manual it gives me a rush when I win but I go into each drop like I'm gambling. I've been hitting on a lot of pairs lately and if I dont I got patience to wait until I get something I can trade for the sneakers and if all that fails I can always pay resell. I think true random drops are cool but the way they showed all the pairs would have us think they would release during the US Open during Serena's matches although it would be at random time. I'm hoping they drop tomorrow.

And to all the people who say such violations never happen to men, watch the same umpire enforce the same:

Last edited:
Umm...duh. u said it as if you were making a correction when there was no correction to be made.
Uhh the correction was that they stated possible drop at night when I meant to hint that the drop was gonna happen during the us open which is why I quoted the time.

if you've watched tennis since the agassi & sampras era, you know there have been men who have said & done waaaaaaaaay worse & got way lighter penalties ...the truth is, i think the itf just has it out for her. the ridiculous amount of drug testing they have her succumb to, while her counterparts don't have hardly as many "random" tests (5 times this year alone, her counterparts 1 & 2 times...i think some of the men have been tested 3x), even having doping control agents showing up to her home to test her & saying they weren't leaving until they do, the racial slurs shouted at her & her father @ indian wells which made her not even involve herself in the tournament for 14 years , the clothing ban @ the french open & now this. we all know what's going on here, it's plain to see, i just hope it doesn't break her down over time, she's easily the best tennis player i've ever seen in my life, on tv & in person, she's such a strong woman.
All facts...

She got a game penalty because it was her 3rd violation (caused by her consistently berating/verbally abusing the umpire).

The umpire followed the written rules of tennis... Serena deserved the violations. There are people on both mens and womens tours who both don't get the same violations (or do get violations but oftenm don't risk anything else afterwards), hell, Serena has gotten away with some of this behavior in the past.

She was quite unprofessional throughout the whole scenario (and this isn't her first time... 2009 us open).

She got a warning for the coaching violation and regardless of whether it was fair or not, players know to be more cautious as another violation could possibly warrant penalties. This Serena incidentwas rare and never seen because most players are smart to be more reserved after a warning.

I know this must be confusing for a lot of first time tennis watchers but I find it hard to really condone Serena's actions/behavior at all.

Nah still ain’t deserve a game penalty when I and apparently a lot of the tennis analysts have seen other players do worse multiple times in a match and not get the same treatment from the same guy. Can’t pick and choose when u wanna enforce rules.

Serena doesn’t look good in all of this but neither does that ump

Uhh the correction was that they stated possible drop at night when I meant to hint that the drop was gonna happen during the us open which is why I quoted the time.

Yeah...and I pointed out that the tennis match could go into the evening in my time zone, sooooo???

Last edited:
ridiculous that so many people really blame the ref.
He followed the rules, like he did it with other players before. It's nothing new, that he strictly sticks to the rules. To say "men don't get a penalty" is an awful "excuse". Thiem got a warning for coaching at the FO. Djokovic got a warning for a gesture against a ref. Fognini was suspended for going at the ref verbally. The list goes on.

Serena's coach confirmed the coaching accusations...

what do you expect a ref to do when you constantly go at him and keep calling him a liar and thief?

Serena had one of her special US Open moments. Reminds me of the Kim Clijsters match. 9 years later and still the same attitude

and the times in the tennis sport have dramatically changed since McEnroe and it's a good thing. No-one would let him behave like this today.

Back
Top Bottom