Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

#BIGPRESTOENERGY
EAAC5725-3B8C-403A-BF9F-32DE92775C5E.jpeg
Any GR energy ? :tongue:

Bit the bullet and paid resale for black prestos on stock X. Sold a few kicks to pay for them I knew I never wear. More and more I see pictures of the black prestos on here I had to have them.

I feel it... shid anybody else thinking bout offing y’all **** pm me.. I’m done with this game.. online is Game Of BOTs SNKRS is... well y’all know... trash!

resaling is dead on niketalk I just wanted to get my quick money and not have to deal with the bull****

I'm not about to wait for somebody out of state that's not going to send me a money order and only want to use paypal that's the way I've been doing it for all the years on niketalk

I rather sell the shoes myself but I don't got the patience to sit on something I don't want I have too many shoes already

I made more than $17,000 With the Enemy since they opened up in nyc i think I rather deal with the Enemy then deal with the low ballers and flakers on niketalk that I've been dealing with all these years

I'm very happy using round 2 nyc luke bris danny mark and the rest of the crew are all good guys let them eat

the enemy of your enemy of your enemy is your friend

I just said **** it and put in a bid for $711 free shipping for the white in size 9 and it got accepted on SX. Now the set is complete and I could move on. Don’t care about no shock drop, if I catch it then I’ll catch it, but not gonna waste my time checking. Pretty sure it will dip some more but I’ve wasted enough personal and business time on this....which to me is more valuable.

Wasn’t going to buy resell for the rest of the year but had to. The OW Prestos are my favorite.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom