Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I did the same for $600 in size 13. I know it’s going to go lower and I’m too busy to worry and keep checking because I’m anal about it. Now I can go have a great practice
Yea, Ive accepted the fact that I just don’t have as much free time as I would like to keep checking. I’ve passed on a lot that I wasn’t able to cop like the element 87 and Parras. But the Prestos is a must and my mind feel much more free now Lol.

...i think i like the white better now

DjtWsNcVAAADgzc.jpg

DjtXzkVVsAEnkxR.jpg

They were from early on feet photos

https://www.sneakerfreaker.com/sneakers/the-first-on-foot-look-at-off-white-prestos/

Most likely swapped with the VM blue laces which had come out by then. They're shorter but still look great on the white Presto.
Naw coulda sworn some dude posted an in hand pic and they had the blue laces coiled up inside the shoe. If there wasn't so much ******* in here I would try to find it :lol: but hard to go back through all this salt and shipping notifications that has clogged stuff up hahaha

Is there a possibility with a surprise drop tonight? And should I be relying on that J23 app for the release notification?

Still can’t believe I hit manually on undftd and they insta cancelled... if I don’t hit the shock drop this will go down as the most disappointing and frustrating release for me in a long time

Scored 2 pairs of black prestos (1 raffle, 1 shock drop), but lucked out on the whites. Think I'll take my chances on the shock drop before I consider selling/swapping my extra pair for the whites. Never paid resell, never will, but that's just me.

Hope those who have neither pair get lucky on the shock drop. :nthat:
giphy.gif

debating if I should trade my ds OW UNC's for white pretos or just wait for this drop.

Back
Top Bottom